Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Saw a lad leaving home park today wearing an away shirt - so they must be in.....

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Leon Horn":qa6csei4 said:
Do ST holders get any discount on shirts?
Yes, 5% I believe.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
John Cooper":1a7uaa9p said:
Saw a lad leaving home park today wearing an away shirt - so they must be in.....

No sooner than I posted that, than my sons away shirt arrived through the post....

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
If you have not got your STicket you will need your membership number to get your 5% discount.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
dunlop":ei49tf0t said:
If you have not got your STicket you will need your membership number to get your 5% discount.

You can get your membership number from the ticket office by telling them your name. They write it on a slip of card for you and then you take that into the shop.

Aug 11, 2013
With all the building work at HP is the shop still there and for those of us who opted to collect season tickets is that where we collect?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":p0ovgnk0 said:
With all the building work at HP is the shop still there and for those of us who opted to collect season tickets is that where we collect?
There was no option to collect ST's. Postal only.

Dec 3, 2005
Season tickets, was told earlier this week that ALL season tickets had been sent out in the post, just worried, mine not arrived yet. :(

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
djg145":2z7kzxqs said:
Season tickets, was told earlier this week that ALL season tickets had been sent out in the post, just worried, mine not arrived yet. :(

Still waiting on mine and not at all worried, still 2 weeks until first home game.

Once everyone else starts posting about theirs and mine hasn't arrived then I'll get concerned.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
djg145":1rc2t8to said:

Me neither - I wouldn't worry though.