Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I got large but it's the size of a medium made that mistake a few years ago so always order a size up now regardless last season's was a little big but ok this year's is fine
Quality 100 times better than anything since administration so shows club have been accepting cheaper options

Aug 5, 2016
Embroidered club badge which bodes well, will have to report back on the quality of the puma and ginsters logos, and how may washes it takes before both come off.

The purple away shirt I had a few years back lasted three washes I think!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
How was the fit of last season’s away shirt?

I’m normally a medium but they’re only available in large, and tempted for £20. If they’re a smaller fit too, I’ll get one.

Oct 31, 2015
Sounds to me like a few have put on the pounds over the winter but are blaming the shirts :) :) :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I ordered the XL knowing I had lost weight from last season and as expected it fits me fine.

I too suggest you go for one size larger.

May 16, 2016
Is it just Argyle Shirts, that regardless of weight loss or gain between Seasons, just seem to be at odds with the standard sizing system for clothing ? It's the same each year and a pain to have to gamble for anyone ordering online !

I've bought clothes in America where it seemed they'd gone in the opposite direction, probably a psychological trick to make you feel good about yourself so you buy, but rarely encounter the Argyle way. Even Tragos are fairly consistent.

....and yes, I have put on weight, but that's not my point.

Feb 23, 2008
I've got to go back and change mine, in a way though they've earnt themselves another shirt as my son now wants one....

Does anyone know if you can still park outside the club shop or is it a case of trying to find a spot in the park and ride?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
For anyone who is interested - the club are not providing a customised numbering service for shirts at the moment and they cannot confirm when it will be available again.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've checked up and it's all to do with EFL Branding. The numbering service will be up and running when the shirts are sold from the shop.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Collected my shirt today and I must admit they feel a lot more snug than last seasons. I think I would have preferred the next size up to be honest.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, there’s just no question at all that they’re a fair bit smaller.

The head opening especially!