Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Lots of news on shirts, any on when season tickets are being sent out?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Glynn":3cel7vc9 said:
Collected my shirt today and I must admit they feel a lot more snug than last seasons. I think I would have preferred the next size up to be honest.

Note to self. Diet starts tomorrow lol
Better order XXX next season

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
samjones":sds3twn1 said:
Glynn":sds3twn1 said:
Collected my shirt today and I must admit they feel a lot more snug than last seasons. I think I would have preferred the next size up to be honest.

Note to self. Diet starts tomorrow lol
Better order XXX next season

Swapped my XXL for a XXXl today. No fuss, she just went out back and got authority to swap it. They have them out back but not on sale. Makes sense as mine can go to someone who wanted a L or XL originally.

XXXL seems a lot bigger tbh, put it on over my t-shirt so a nice loose fit which is what I like.

Anyway, well set now. Just the Designer green socks and briefs to get to complete my match day 'lucky' outfit!! :oops: :scarf:

BTW: Mrs Pogle prefers the new home kit to the away kit but now tells me that she really likes last year's away kit and that I should keep it!

Only proviso: Must wear it with black jeans .. not blue!! :funny:

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
I also had to swap my XL for a XXL on collection today. XL noticeably smaller this year. I'm not a slim bloke by any means, but I'm thinner this year than last!

Exchange was made with no fuss at all, but from existing stock already out on the shop floor. So a word of warning to anyone yet to collect or buy- there may be a higher demand for larger sizes this year!

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Home strips have arrived. Has anyone received away strips yet

Jul 10, 2018
Contacted HP about away shirts,due in at the end of july and if you have pre-ordered one you should get it by the first week in august( hopefully to be worn at Walsall)

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
morleygreen64":aqqc73ik said:
Contacted HP about away shirts,due in at the end of july and if you have pre-ordered one you should get it by the first week in august( hopefully to be worn at Walsall)

Thanks

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Going to order a home shirt online. On a good day, I’m a snug fit in a small of the white away kit from a few seasons ago. What should I get - medium? Maybe a large even? Any advice gratefully received.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Lobster":3pj55hii said:
Going to order a home shirt online. On a good day, I’m a snug fit in a small of the white away kit from a few seasons ago. What should I get - medium? Maybe a large even? Any advice gratefully received.

Get one size bigger than last season. That's what I did as they are a little tighter this year. I can only talk about the home strip mind.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
derbygreen":2hal23nk said:
Lobster":2hal23nk said:

Get one size bigger than last season. That's what I did as they are a little tighter this year. I can only talk about the home strip mind.

Thanks, it's the home kit I'll be getting. I don't have a shirt from last season, but guess they were similar fit to the season before :crazy:

Medium then.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I was up at the shop today and they have plenty of home shirts on sale size small, medium, large and extra large but nothing above XL.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I reckon they'll sell really well.

WLgTT6M.png