Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Im away for a week from tomorrow. Hopefully it is Royal Mail and they can find it when I go to plymstock mail office...
One of the carriers (can’t remember who) has nearest depot in Newton About, another in excretia.
Fingers crossed for Royal Mail....

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
IJN":4fvtvodo said:
Nothing to do with the Royal Mail.

They are being sent out ‘now’ apparently.

On club site on 23rd July they were to be issued "very shortly" so not quite qualifying as that in my book.

WITH less than three weeks to go before our opening home Sky Bet League One match against Southend United, supporters can expect to receive their season-ticket very shortly.

All season-tickets, along with Flexi tickets and Memberships, have been printed and are with our distribution centre for posting this week.

May 8, 2011
This was posted by Argyle on their Facebook page today replying to a question about when will season tickets be delivered.

Your Season Ticket will be with you tomorrow.

J

JamieY

It is Royal Mail.

They will be with all supporters tomorrow.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
JamieY":1o4sorb7 said:
yashin":1o4sorb7 said:
Another Argyle cock up.

In what way?

In the way that he wanted to look at it and stroke it for more than 8 days before they actually needed to use it. :lol:

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Guess I'll have to make a trip to Plymstock then as me and my wife will be at work tomorrow unless they don't need to be signed for.

At least Royal Mail are trustworthy, we've had 2 Amazon deliveries fail to turn up recently and new items had to be sent.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
JamieY":228n85zc said:
It is Royal Mail.

They will be with all supporters tomorrow.

Oops. :oops: I was told it's wasn't today. That'll teach me to try to help. :doh:

Apologies peeps.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Glynn":eiheto5l said:
Guess I'll have to make a trip to Plymstock then as me and my wife will be at work tomorrow unless they don't need to be signed for.

At least Royal Mail are trustworthy, we've had 2 Amazon deliveries fail to turn up recently and new items had to be sent.

Pretty sure they have to be signed for....Jamie Y probably able to confirm

J

JamieY

cheshiregreen":1jveab9l said:
Glynn":1jveab9l said:

Indeed. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
Worth it considering the value of it's contents.

Jamie

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
JamieY":2f8gb5jq said:
cheshiregreen":2f8gb5jq said:
Glynn":2f8gb5jq said:

Indeed. Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For.
Worth it considering the value of it's contents.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, off to Plymstock for me then. Hopefully they will keep them there til Wednesday when I can get there.