Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
onthegreen":ry8qu4li said:
Has anyone received their ST yet, or any idea when they are being sent out ?

There's an article on the OS saying they're being processed last week, I assume they'll arrive this coming week.

Still 2 weeks to first home game so nothing to stress about

Jul 12, 2004
I think this is a poor show and totally lacking in forethought. What about people who are away on holiday for the time up to the first match. I am sure it could have been achieved much more quickly.

Is it, perhaps, a West Country thing. My Somerset membership is always cutting it close, including this season.

However when I also got Surrey membership this season that arrived very early.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Bonzo":2hyleswv said:
I think this is a poor show and totally lacking in forethought. What about people who are away on holiday for the time up to the first match. I am sure it could have been achieved much more quickly.

Is it, perhaps, a West Country thing. My Somerset membership is always cutting it close, including this season.

However when I also got Surrey membership this season that arrived very early.

I was away last year and managed to leave early enough to get home and collect the ticket from the post office.

Never going to please everyone with when the tickets come out, sometimes sooner is better but with a few thousand to sort it isn't as simple as popping down to the postbox.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I must admit the club are cutting it fine with 10 days (or 7 working days) to go, especially considering there is no collection option and some fans having to make a trip to the local sorting office to sign for and collect their season ticket.

Last summer the season tickets were available with 12 days to go until the first home game and the collection option was also available.

Hopefully this will be all sorted this week or early next week.

Mar 7, 2008
When I phoned on Friday about tickets for Southend game girl and n phone told me tickets were with postal firm and had been printed etc and sent to postal firm. As post comes on Saturdays too that is Friday Saturday Monday Tuesday Wednesday and still no ticket. It was 3.50 on each season ticket for postage. Perhaps one Royal Mail person is on a pushbike hand delivering them. I love argyle but sometimes as a business they are a joke

Dec 29, 2016
As a member of Said Royal Mail and a season ticket holder, I can assure you the season tickets are Nowhere to be seen, Once they have been dispatched to the Mail Centre they will be delivered ASAP, and not by pushbike, I have heard they won't be with us until at least Friday,

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
No good delivering on Saturday if they have to be signed for as quite a few will be at Walsall.

May 7, 2015
Flexi ticket. Does anybody know if or when these memberships are available to be picked up?

I remember it was roughly around this time last year.

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
I didnt know they had to be signed for. How long do royal mail hold them? I go on hols on Mo day for 2 weeks.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nothing to do with the Royal Mail.

They are being sent out ‘now’ apparently.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
So what happens if no one is at home and it is not Royal Mail? I know that the uncertainty over the ticket office situation meant that collection was not an option but in that case, efforts should have been made for the deliveries to have taken place much earlier to allow for situations where there is no one to sign for the delivery or, as can easily be the case, folks are on holiday.

I try not to be critical but I think that the club have got this wrong this season.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I assume like any other mail, you can collect from the local depot, or they may even make a second attempt.

I don't know the ins and outs but this is what normally happens with mail isn't it?