Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
New pre ordered shirts arrived today, Mens Large, and Ladies size 10 they are fantastic, what i would say is if you wear anything underneath ie hoodie etc you will need to go a size larger. id say a large should be labelled medium

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
IJN":2tml7uxf said:
The thing is, there's no point in moaning or asking anything from the Twitter account, that's primarily for the club's Media Dept to inform us fans rather than act as a two way conduit.

Which is poor really... engagement should be two-way ideally

Lots of people use twitter as a primary point of contact for queries to a business

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
My shirt arrived yesterday and it looks great. The medium size fits more like a small, which is OK for me, but a bit of a surprise.

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Mine arrived today. It is so nice. I ordered large. It isperfect for me so probably more medium but i went larger as i didnt want it to be too tight. Such a good shirt

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Just got my shirt delivered and am absolutely loving it. I’d say its about half a size smaller than last years equivalent, which means it fits nicely on me rather than a bit baggy. I’m still the same size before anyone makes a wisecrack :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
How are season ticket sales going in view of the fact that capacity will be restricted next year?

Oct 31, 2015
Mine arrived this morning. They seem better quality than previous puma seasons. I have always bought football shirts a size up from normal size (which has grown over the years :) ) and these fit fine.

Mar 27, 2016
Plymouth
Mine arrived today always had small but this is definitely smaller than previous shirts will have to exchange for medium

Feb 23, 2008
Think they'll be getting a few returns this year, reading this thread has made me feel a whole lot better as I bought my normal size and it's pretty much spray on!

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Does anybody know how one orders a shirt online, without having a number on the back? It seems mandatory to select a number, when I simply just want the shirt. Thanks.

Aug 5, 2016
Mine came a few days ago, might need to put the work in the gym as the shirt is TRIM.

Lovely design though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ordered mine online, foregone the ST Discount and paid £6 P&P. Arrived yesterday, no way is it a 'normal' XXL, I could see that it was small when I took it out of the package and the neckhole seems really 'tight'. So, not a good fit so will have to change for a XXXL or even 4XL :shock:
Disappointing as you lose any advantage from the preorder idea.

.. and before the prementioned wisecracks, I've lost nigh on a stone since last season so I should be able to have a family glamping weekend in a XXL! :facepalm:

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I collected mine (XL) and it fits but it’s not as roomy as last year’s. However, my son’s is too small - he is slim and normally wears a medium - he’ll have to get a large.