Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
I don't think I've ever really used the flex/white membership card to purchase anything, even though it would come in handy if you were to order more than £20 from the club shop as you'll get a % off.

I just order tickets through the club website, which I did for the Southend match when they became available to flex members. As long as you have an account it will automatically know that you're a flex member and will determine when tickets are available to you as a flex member. If you were to turn up on spec next week I would have thought by giving your membership number you'd be OK. Give the club a bell if you're not sure.

By all means, if there are any concerns PM me.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Thanks that's a great help.

Only interested in match tickets. When I had white membership you originally had to do a voucher exchange for tickets. All a bit laborious so the on-line arrangement will be perfect for my needs.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Been away all weekend and received a card from the postman saying i can collect from plymstock so will be getting mine tonight

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
I received my flexi 8 mrmbership at the end of last week. I really don't need a plastic card, fancy envelope, letter or even a fixture card.
All just more waste to go in the bin or recycle and unnecessary cost in the electronic age.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Dorset Pilgrim":15usv7od said:
I received my flexi 8 mrmbership at the end of last week. I really don't need a plastic card, fancy envelope, letter or even a fixture card.
All just more waste to go in the bin or recycle and unnecessary cost in the electronic age.

If ever there was a post to prove the old adage ‘You can’t please all of the people all of the time’ - this is it.

Not popping at you and Dorset, just highlighting the fact how difficult it is to market something.

Feb 21, 2011
Got mine in Plymstock, my father on the other hand hasn't got his yet bought on the same day for delivery to the same address, complexities of a privatised mail service I guess.

Aug 11, 2013
Got mine today. Been a Royal Mail strike I think. Sent RD but postie kindly put it through letter box. With PAFC branded envelope I suspect he realised the inconvenience of taking it back to a he’s Sorting Office. A bit of unexpected common sense - unusual these days.

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Bought my son a home shirt for his birthday it took 4 days to arrive which was okay.
Must echo the point about the away shirt; even in pub before I wasn’t convinced by the away shirts I saw but the combination with shorts and socks persuaded me it’s amongst our best for many a year.
Also I think the home shirt must have been selling like hot cakes as a significant number of GA we’re wearing them on Saturday.

J

JamieY

cheshiregreen":udt55v9m said:
JamieY":udt55v9m said:
It is Royal Mail.

They will be with all supporters tomorrow.

Jamie.

I have bought a flexi membership but not received anything yet.

Am I supposed to be or is that full membership Only?

Thanks in advance

Sorry, have just seen this.

You will get a card this week (if not already), but you don't need to wait for that to book your games (from those that are on sale)

You can do this online logging into your eticketing.co.uk/pafc account or by calling or visiting the box office..

Thanks, Jamie

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jimmytheoneo":2yib9131 said:
What happens if you don't receive your ST/ flexi etc before Friday?
There's an update on the club website here, just confirming what Jamie has put (He more than likely wrote it :D ):

PAFC