The Big Screen | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
I hope we don't get constant updates on how the grecians are getting on, or how Exeter Chiefs are doing, like they do on Radio Devon 😡🤬

bd1981

Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 23, 2022
Plymouth
I'd like to see in the future if it will be up for live streaming world cup or euros or (a bit late) the women's world cup or euros - allow people to sit and have a beer as there is no game on the pitch...revenue stream...

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I hope we don't get constant updates on how the grecians are getting on, or how Exeter Chiefs are doing, like they do on Radio Devon 😡🤬
That's a bit unfair on Radio Devon. There is a clue is in their name. I do sigh though when they give out cricket updates from out of county.... but only from the one county.

Reactions: OnicknowlePete

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Is it "Chiefs" now? I thought they were made to change that, or is that just the images etc?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I'd like to see in the future if it will be up for live streaming world cup or euros or (a bit late) the women's world cup or euros - allow people to sit and have a beer as there is no game on the pitch...revenue stream...

Think they have said they plan on doing that

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
That's a bit unfair on Radio Devon. There is a clue is in their name. I do sigh though when they give out cricket updates from out of county.... but only from the one county.
Not while I'm tuned in listening to the Argyle match, though.