The Big Screen | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Big Screen

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was told last night that the erection of the big screen starts today.

Being an absolute anorak I look forward to seeing the progress at the Bristol City game on Saturday and the subsequent GoS photos in the forthcoming weeks.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Another good addition for the modern day fan, especially those encouraged to arrive early. A further nail in the coffin of the match day programme but it's progress and a money earner.
Also good that progress is being made on reducing segregation to more than make up for the relatively small number of lost seats.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think I mentioned it the other day but very impressed that the Commercial Dept have sold all of the big screen packages and some of them were very expensive (£5k) so the club will benefit no end from this particular initiative.

We're in for the first season and then we'll decide what to do the season after next. Like most things, the proof is in the pudding. I'm expecting great things from the 'telly'. ;)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I wonder if they'll introduce a 'kiss cam' like you see at the live sports events in the States.....

i was thinking about taking the wife to Home Park, if they introduce that I’ll more than likely go on my own 😉

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
I wonder if they'll introduce a 'kiss cam' like you see at the live sports events in the States.....
I was at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton last week, they did it at the England v India game. Works for cricket but not football I fear.....cor stewards would go mad....or not!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hope that means we can go back to our seats for barnsley at least
Nope.

The area will still be made ready to receive the unit so unlikely

Jul 11, 2022
Nope.

The area will still be made ready to receive the unit so unlikely
Be nice to know where they plan to put us for Barnsley then. will ask tomorrow.

Should have planned to do this earlier incase of delays such as this.

Don't like being out of my seat.

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: FriioIsGod

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
They're making the changes needed, they should be finished and seats available for the Barnsley game. It would have a significant impact on capacity done any other way

Reactions: JannerinCardiff