The Big Screen | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Big Screen

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Because the people in the corporate area wouldn’t get a very good view of the screen if it was put in that corner.
95% of the ground, if not more will have a perfectly adequate view whichever corner it is put in but that doesn't really fit your agenda with a silly comment like that. Furthermore isn't it likely to be many in the corporate areas largely funding and advertising on said screen?

May 8, 2011
95% of the ground, if not more will have a perfectly adequate view whichever corner it is put in but that doesn't really fit your agenda with a silly comment like that. Furthermore isn't it likely to be many in the corporate areas largely funding and advertising on said screen?
Based on the Swansea game, if I am sat and the people in my block to the left of me are stood up, I won’t see very much of the screen.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So where would you have it then Clive?

As Jerry has said, the people that pay the money want to see what they're paying for plus the assumption will be the people in the corporate area are the people that are likely the target audience.

The days of A v H and C v M are long gone.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It's the biggest terrace in the EFL as a matter of interest.

Careful Ian or you will be accused of being a Grecian. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Gazza

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Based on the Swansea game, if I am sat and the people in my block to the left of me are stood up, I won’t see very much of the screen.
The vast majority of what will be of any interest will be displayed while the game is not in progress which I would think is when most will be seated.

Jul 13, 2006
Along with the hundreds of bans, I can now see that the screen will take at least three rows of the zoo corner. Atmosphere in this area will be greatly reduced. Why is this screen not being installed in the mayflower/Devonport corner? There are zero seats there.

Zoo corner atmosphere RIP.

Admin - please change my name to screen corner. Thank you in advance.

Zoo
Its been dying a slow death for the last 10 years.

Sep 2, 2008
I would have seen if the budget could spread to two of them and have them supported either on or under the roof of the Lyndy and Mayflower.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I would have seen if the budget could spread to two of them and have them supported either on or under the roof of the Lyndy and Mayflower.

They said when announcing the screen that the roof of the Lyndhurst, Devonport and BPE isn’t strong enough