The Big Screen | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

Screen Corner

🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰
Dec 11, 2016
Balham, London.
Along with the hundreds of bans, I can now see that the screen will take at least three rows of the zoo corner. Atmosphere in this area will be greatly reduced. Why is this screen not being installed in the mayflower/Devonport corner? There are zero seats there.

Zoo corner atmosphere RIP.

Admin - please change my name to screen corner. Thank you in advance.

Zoo

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1658507972982.jpg
    FB_IMG_1658507972982.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 42

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Installed there as it gives the highest percentage of visibility to fans... there's a nice article about the reasoning behind the installation on the Argyle site

Reactions: JannerinCardiff
May 8, 2011
Along with the hundreds of bans, I can now see that the screen will take at least three rows of the zoo corner. Atmosphere in this area will be greatly reduced. Why is this screen not being installed in the mayflower/Devonport corner? There are zero seats there.

Zoo
Because the people in the corporate area wouldn’t get a very good view of the screen if it was put in that corner.

Reactions: Gazza and smudja
Jun 4, 2015
Ford

Zoo
Toys from pram well and truly chucked.:rolleyes:

Reactions: bd1981
Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
It looks like we've missed our delivery slot at Currys because the big screen won't be ready for the Barnsley game.

Oh B*ll*x !! .... I was about to go off on one ranting about "didn't they know when our first bloody game was to plan for it properly? blah, blah" ....... then remembered that in my line of work the lead times for anything vaguely tech has become such a lottery we're constantly having to re-jig plans .... so I'll shut-up. ☹️

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I don't know why, but the capping up of 'Big Screen' and 'Screen' in articles makes me smile :D

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I don't know why, but the capping up of 'Big Screen' and 'Screen' in articles makes me smile :D
much like Excretias ‘big bank’, which actually is small much like the mindednous of their club.