The Big Screen | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
I'm sorry, I think it looks horrendous!
Hopefully it won't be too much of a distraction where I normally sit, in block 8, 9 or 10.
If your worried about distractions, best avoid the Demport concourse at half time :rolleyes:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
All set for the Bolton game ...

"The long-awaited Big Screen has been installed at Home Park.

It continues to undergo testing ahead of Saturday's fixture against Bolton Wanderers, and the intention is that it will be in operation.

When fully operational, supporters can expect to enjoy selections of Argyle TV coverage pre-match, video highlights, in-game footage and some promotion of our loyal sponsors - as well as integration with on-pitch entertainment and stadium announcements.

Of course, Saturday's game will be the first such usage of the screen at Home Park, and so club staff have had just one working day to run significant tests and implement the suite of videos, graphics, and software required to operate the Big Screen.

As such, we thank supporters in advance for their understanding and patience as we seek to implement the best possible Big Screen programming on a matchday."

• Love
Reactions: Jannerz and PennyX
Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
All set for the Bolton game ...

"The long-awaited Big Screen has been installed at Home Park.

It continues to undergo testing ahead of Saturday's fixture against Bolton Wanderers, and the intention is that it will be in operation.

When fully operational, supporters can expect to enjoy selections of Argyle TV coverage pre-match, video highlights, in-game footage and some promotion of our loyal sponsors - as well as integration with on-pitch entertainment and stadium announcements.

Of course, Saturday's game will be the first such usage of the screen at Home Park, and so club staff have had just one working day to run significant tests and implement the suite of videos, graphics, and software required to operate the Big Screen.

As such, we thank supporters in advance for their understanding and patience as we seek to implement the best possible Big Screen programming on a matchday."

Will that include the half time guest interview? because some times from the back of the Lyndhurst i don't know who that is, (poor PA and distance)

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Yes, it will be very interesting to see how any sound feed works. First, it will be quite a challenge to synch sound and video across such a large volume (obviously it is doable but it's not a trivial issue). Secondly, if the sound is feeding through the existing sound system then... well, do I need to say more? I certainly won't be expecting to hear/understand anything from my seat at the back of Block 13 in that case. Hopefully this big screen development has provided the opportunity to sort out the existing sound issues.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I wouldn't hold your breath

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
The club could run sign language courses, then they'd save a bit on PA costs and we'd all just watch the screen. We could invent our own Janner sign language, using just 2 fingers. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: David Doidge

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Do fans take in turn to cast their phone to the screen? ;)