The Big Screen | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I'm sorry, I think it looks horrendous!
Hopefully it won't be too much of a distraction where I normally sit, in block 8, 9 or 10.

Dec 3, 2005
So if you are unlucky to be sitting near the back of blocks 16 & 18 you wont see the screen and those sitting in the lower seats and in block 17 will either not bother or get serious neck ache.
Or are there plans to put a second one in Bobbys Garden?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
So if you are unlucky to be sitting near the back of blocks 16 & 18 you wont see the screen and those sitting in the lower seats and in block 17 will either not bother or get serious neck ache.
You make it sound like the match will be watched through the big screen for the duration!!

It’s there for information, replays and advertisements. It’s not there to play a block buster film in 3D.

Im sure most will be able to glance round ans take a look when required.

Last edited:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

No there is no plan for another one, they chose the location of this one because something like 99% of ground can see it but most probably chose to put it there is so the people who pay to go hospitality and directors etc can see it

Reactions: djg145
May 8, 2011
No there is no plan for another one, they chose the location of this one because something like 99% of ground can see it but most probably chose to put it there is so the people who pay to go hospitality and directors etc can see it
In an empty stadium almost all seats will have a good view of the screen, I’m not so sure it will be such a high percentage in a full stadium.
From my experience at the Peterborough cup match I had an almost uninterrupted view of the screen frame if I turned my head to the left.
At the Peterborough league match unless I stood up or lent forward to look around people I could only see the top right corner of the screen frame.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London