The Big Screen | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Can't wait to see the new screen in action, but frankly it's embarrassing that we've still not sorted the PA system.

With the greatest respect, how difficult can it be? We've actually got a few quid in the bank now so there's no excuse not to just get a decent company in and get it sorted.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
GOS has pictures of screen being tested

Looks great - however, referencing photo 42 (of 46) I hope when used for real we go completely 'full screen' for any stats/line-ups etc. Text really can never be big enough in this sort of environment, it's a different beast to TV / online where we can afford to be more 'creative' so to speak.

There's a reason that the 'We love a bit of Messy' to the right of the screen is the font size it is, which is a good measurement here.

But brilliant to see it up and running and no doubt there'll be plenty of tweaks in the next few weeks as it beds in.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Just seen the pics on GOS- looks very impressive

How many people will be shouting to the people sat infront of the Big Screen " your head is in the way, i can't see anything"

Or will there be a number of rows infront of the screen not occupied for fear of fans wanting to touch it, damage it or worse throw something at it

Or will stewards be deployed around it to stop unsavoury shenanigans

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Just seen the pics on GOS- looks very impressive

How many people will be shouting to the people sat infront of the Big Screen " your head is in the way, i can't see anything"

Or will there be a number of rows infront of the screen not occupied for fear of fans wanting to touch it, damage it or worse throw something at it

Or will stewards be deployed around it to stop unsavoury shenanigans
Tune in later to find out

May 17, 2012
First viewing , this worked really well today. Great highlights - left everyone gasping at cooper’s save - and very clear picture 👍

Reactions: Gazza

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Yes very good tbh but being a conventional sort I mostly watched the game.
Would like to have seen slomo of their goalie manhandling the ball outside the box but hey ho.

The halftime scores were a waste of time as interpreting the logos from the other end of the stadium was beyond me but again .. hey ho .. with an extra portion of .. nonny nonny no.

Yes - good investment!

Reactions: saxman
Jun 20, 2015
I thought it was brilliant. Enjoyed the immediate highlights from a different angle. Sat in my ST seat, block 12 - row U with uninterrupted views.
Great to see the line-ups 10 minutes before kick off. I guess there will always be moaners - it's the Janner way!
Another big step in taking HP to the next level. We should all be so grateful to SH and proud of our club. Long may the progression continue.