The Big Screen | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
No i wasnt, i went to collect my seasonticket on the friday at 3.30 as i'm working away and the ticket office was closed, and was told no season ticket collections on matchday so i couldnt go! :(
We do discourage season ticket collections on the opening day of the season for fairly obvious reasons. We communicated this to supporters multiple times, via the website, social media, and direct email.

Imagine potentially thousands of supporters all turning up to collect their season ticket ahead of kick off, on top of significant numbers of supporters looking to purchase/collect single match tickets on the day of the game.

The Ticket Office has been open throughout the close season, from the moment that season tickets went on sale (which was before the 21/22 season ended back in April), six days per week. We also offer free postal delivery for season tickets.

Of course, we sympathise with your predicament and advise you to email tickets@pafc.co.uk so we can get this sorted for you, but it is unreasonable to imply that you've had no prior opportunity to have collected or received your tickets, or that it's the club's fault that you were not able to attend.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Is this screen up yet?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Nice, does look rather big doesn’t it!

greendom

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 28, 2022
Walked past today as they were tuning the new telly.

54213EF6-F949-4E5C-A4F5-1612A8F674D0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: