The Big Screen | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Big Screen

Graham Clark

āœ… Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
I enjoyed watching the replays. Good quality screen - high definition.

Only observation was that using the club crests for HT scores didnā€™t work. Just display the club names and score instead. Saves trying to get the scores on the phone which is proving ever more difficult.

Oct 15, 2017
Iā€™ve spent years saying that we need a scoreboard and yet today with 5 to go I was saying ā€œI wish that scoreboard wasnā€™t thereā€ šŸ˜‚

It might well have not been there because all I could see were other peoples heads from the middle of block
12, and people around me were saying the same. As I am not interested in the screen other than the revenue
it will bring the club but I had to smile when on the way out of the ground I heard someone say
" It must be the first time the people in the cheap seats got a better view than in the dearer seats "

Reactions: Costusdear
May 8, 2011
If you canā€™t see it, nothing has changed, surely? So just carry on as you were? Itā€™s an impossible task to ensure ALL can see it. Stop bloody whinging.
The Club stated that just under 99% of a capacity crowd would have a clear view of the screen from their seats. I think there are a lot more than 170 people with a restricted view based on my experience in block 13.