Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
That article has given me a very inevitable feel to this :sad:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Aug 5, 2016
gaspargomez":1qkto1ir said:
I've not seen him play in recent seasons but he was a very tidy finisher. I seem remember him as a "nippy" striker rather than the target man that Adams usually favours. He was a good player and I'd like him to sign, but I'm not sure where he would fit in at the moment.

Mason's outstanding attribute in my opinion was his reading of the game/timing and his attacking movement. He was always in brilliant positions to receive the ball at critical times, and you could see the opposition defenders had nightmares organising their defensive shape whilst dealing with him.

If Carey and Lameiras can be at the top of their game, they'll run riot in the spaces created by Mason. For a diminutive forward who isn't really a scorer and certainly isn't a target man, the fact that competing Championship clubs pay him a fair whack pays tribute to his intelligence and ability.

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Either the Manager is broadcasting how hard we tried to get him or we are on the verge of a cracking signing.

May 21, 2015
in the unlikely event he does join, I see Carey moving back into the midfield 3 to accomodate him.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
nick_PASTIE":3mna1nxo said:
He's an addick.

Sad to hear... sex, drugs or alcohol? ;)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think Joe Mason would be absolutely perfect for us..

Come home Joe!! You’ll only sit on the bench at Charlton.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Plus who the hell the hell wants to 'live' in London. Full of weirdos.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
ealinggreen":1gteid16 said:
If it is about money,which it usually is.He will not be coming to us.

I agree. But this is one case where it might not be all about money. Get him down here, show him the new shop and make him feel at home. If he wants a release clause for a higher team to get him out of his contract then give it to him, worth the risk to get him here.