Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":1fwdwkrz said:
Mason is not really an out and out striker, he's more of a number 10 and we already have Carey, Lameiras and Sarcevic who can play that role.

He would be good to have as another option and similar to Lloyd Jones his career has stalled and he needs to get back to playing regularly so wages shouldn't be a problem if he wants a fresh start, wherever he goes.

Isn’t Sarcevic 1 yellow from a 2 match ban? Be good to have a player as good as Joe Mason to come into the team. Also good for Sarce to have to fight for his place, as there’s no-one really pushing him at the moment.

Sep 7, 2006
Still no sign of him popping up at another club. Should we dare to dream?!

It would be classic Adams for him to appear on the team sheet on Saturday, in the same spirit as Lameiras' loan to Oldham.

Apr 4, 2004
I'd love to see Joe Mason down here again. I think he'd really complement what we have. I have my doubts it will happen but should I be wrong nobody will be more pleased than me.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argyle manager Derek Adams has revealed in press this morning that he's made an offer to bring Joe Mason back to the club in a deal beyond this season, which currently sits with Joe's agent.

#pafc

May 8, 2011
nick_PASTIE":3qg0v3ez said:
From the Manager's mouth. Errington has reported this morning via Twitter.

It has been tweeted from Argyle, can only assume Adams has gone public so that Mason will be getting lots of calls from friends and family to sign.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Interesting... a front four including Lameiras, Carey, Ladapo and/or Mason would be pretty formidable.

I'm sure this has been done, but I'd attach a big picture of the new grandstand with any contract offer. Joe needs to know that he wouldn't be coming back to 'same old Argyle' and crumbling facilities.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Yes, an interesting one this. I am surprised he is still unattached but he has played and done very little for 18 months now so why are teams shying away from him? Clearly not the player he was during his best couple of seasons in his early 20s but if he is reasonably fit and injury free then I like to think he would still have something to offer at this level that Pompey didn’t seem too keen to take a punt on.