Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joe Mason (14 Feb - not coming)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I've merged the numerous Mason threads.

Jan 27, 2012
I've not seen him play in recent seasons but he was a very tidy finisher. I seem remember him as a "nippy" striker rather than the target man that Adams usually favours. He was a good player and I'd like him to sign, but I'm not sure where he would fit in at the moment.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He’d be ideal in a advanced midfield role if Sarce got suspended or behind Ladapo in a 4-4-1-1.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
gaspargomez":194v813p said:
I've not seen him play in recent seasons but he was a very tidy finisher. I seem remember him as a "nippy" striker rather than the target man that Adams usually favours. He was a good player and I'd like him to sign, but I'm not sure where he would fit in at the moment.

I guess it takes the reliance off Carey and Lameiras in those wide/attacking/playmaking positions. Or maybe Lameiras and Mason either side of Ladapo/Taylor with Carey behind.

Trying not to get ahead of myself though, he probably won't sign now!

Jul 12, 2016
Doesn't matter where he would fit in at the moment. He would give us a different option and players with his experience both in early years with us and later in his career are rare.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He is definitely worth signing! His last transfer was £3.5m. Would love to have him back in a Green shirt.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
deanthegreenmachine":268cp02n said:
and Ruben has won player of the month

:clap: :greensmile:

Sep 19, 2015
Be a great signing at this level. Loves the City, Loves the club and has a bit of unfinished business after being forced out the door by Risdale in our darkest hour. Everybody is a winner

I'd welcome him back but I'm wondering why he couldn't get a game for Portsmouth this season. He joined them in August on loan and only had one sub appearance. Maybe he didn't fit the system, maybe he couldn't get into what was then a winning team but it does seem odd as Jackett had signed Mason at Wolves.

Anyway, what do I know? Carey, Lameiras, Ladapo, Taylor all came with question marks over them and they proved to be pretty important players for us.

Can't wait to return to the UK in March for the Luton and Shrews games. :scarf:

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Sometimes your face fits, sometimes it doesn't. It's not always about pure footballing ability.

Diagouraga was a revelation here last season but he didn't fit at Fleetwood, didn't really get in their side and left on a free for League Two Swindon.