'diddy poo' (Owls Forum) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'diddy poo' (Owls Forum)

Sep 22, 2020
i think we have to admit it was a big game for us and winning was special.

It is strange that a club with such a fantastic ground and support continually under achieve.

But a big ground and big support get you no where.

gallart

āšŖļø Pasoti Visitor āšŖļø
Sep 6, 2021
Guys, chill. You were great on Saturday please donā€™t take the comments of some young fans who havenā€™t been around the block enough to know what football is all about.

we are a well supported team I wonā€™t say otherwise but that inevitably increases the voices of the dumb.

I do have to take exception in one regard we will always be the biggest in our own city šŸ˜‰

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
They had waddle and co in a early 90s but again they did nothing and got relegated from the premiership.
Absolutely spot on Cult.
Apart from 91 League cup win when it was a proper competition, third in Division one when it was top flight, League cup and Fa cup final both in same season, UEFA cup competition, Waddle football writers player of the year. Nothing much to report really.

We know we have underachieved in recent times, other than coming a whisker away from PL five years ago. We have been at the top though and most football people with any knowledge, know that we will do again. Even Man City were down at this level at one point.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can remember having a bet on them winning the Prem once. Genuinely.

JannerinCardiff

šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳ó æ
ā™£ļø SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Best not check Wycombe's record v Argyle then Doc
Why not.. Argyle v Wycombe head to head Argyle won 10. Wycombe won 9. There have also been 9 draws.

Aug 5, 2015
I remember us playing Man City in the old division 3 a few years back. Travelled down from London with Pasalb and a group of City supporters. Very humble and down to earth they were too. It was the time when Oldham were in the ascendency and they had to take a pile of crap from them. Look weā€™re they both are now!

Sep 6, 2006
Absolutely spot on Cult.
Apart from 91 League cup win when it was a proper competition, third in Division one when it was top flight, League cup and Fa cup final both in same season, UEFA cup competition, Waddle football writers player of the year. Nothing much to report really.

We know we have underachieved in recent times, other than coming a whisker away from PL five years ago. We have been at the top though and most football people with any knowledge, know that we will do again. Even Man City were down at this level at one point.
Just the League Cup then. Was it ever a 'proper competition'?

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I remember us playing Man City in the old division 3 a few years back. Travelled down from London with Pasalb and a group of City supporters. Very humble and down to earth they were too. It was the time when Oldham were in the ascendency and they had to take a pile of crap from them. Look weā€™re they both are now!
Remember the bananas! Amazing sight in the BPE that time. Thousands of inflatable bananas!