'diddy poo' (Owls Forum) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'diddy poo' (Owls Forum)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Some more comments from the Wednesday fans ...

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Won a final? I think thats what you call loyal supporters celebrating, as we do for every goal scored and every win. Maybe their fans should try to give encouragement to their team, just as quiet as the Anfield libraray.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
They certainly have an high opinion of themselves & thought they just had to turn up

I wonder how many more teams they will make disparaging remarks about this season when they lose

Who is having the last laugh now:D

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I think it was clear they expected to roll over us. I’m so glad we didn’t get overawed and get out the red carpet, we got at them and beat them fair and square.

Reactions: David Doidge
Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
I’ve just spent the last 30 minutes or so chuckling to myself reading through the owlstalk thread (yes I’m that bored).

There were one or two voices of reason but the arrogance of some of the former ‘big club’ supporters never ceases to amaze me.

To any Wednesday fan reading this thread, you’re in the third division for a reason and play like that and you will lose many ‘cup finals’ 👍

May 16, 2016
This time next year, some of them may have come to terms with their demise and start to appreciate that they're just another L1 Club and the "just visiting" Tee Shirts and attitude look a bit silly. However, in L2 they really would be everyones cup final.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argyle are anything but a ‘nothing club’.

Hate that phrase anyway, but at least use it for clubs that fit the description a bit more… MK Dons for example.

Reactions: Tonka
May 16, 2016
The beauty of the game and something for Owls fans to chew on is just now on the EFL show on Quest, he said how coming up was a top of the table top two game between Sunderland and Accrington Stanley.....

We are where we are on merit. Understand that and life is easier to understand.