'diddy poo' (Owls Forum) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'diddy poo' (Owls Forum)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Any 'fan' who calls any opponent a nothing team sshould really consider taking up Crown Green bowls or probably patience. Totally disrespectful knobs.
Big up Mike Trebilcock from a nothing team to beating Sheffield United reserves at Wembley.

Reactions: Lesmin
Aug 22, 2020
And when we get promotion we’ll sing this song all night, Danny scarr is magic he wears a magic hat

Mar 19, 2008
I had the chance to chat with some Wednesday fans at the station after the game, yes they were frustrated but actually graceful in defeat , how could they really argue ? They doubted some of their players desire to match Argyle’s’up for it’ approach. I was pleasantly surprised at some of their knowledge about Lowe and players he has brought in, so not all of the Owls fans were disrespectful.

Jan 12, 2020
Well we clearly didn’t think this was a ‘cup final’ otherwise we would’ve had more than an extra 1-1,500 Argyle fans there than our previous home games.
Clearly Wednesday aren’t quite the big draw they think they are.

May 22, 2006
Won a final? I think thats what you call loyal supporters celebrating, as we do for every goal scored and every win. Maybe their fans should try to give encouragement to their team, just as quiet as the Anfield libraray.
One of lads played them in the Cup Final once. He scored three as well.

Oct 31, 2015
If you want a laugh tomorrow go onto the Owls forum.

God there are some lads with their heads up their own arses.

The chants upset them
Our accent upsets them (I think they thought they were playing Brizzle).
We are diddy poo and have never been famous nor will we be.
They bought 2000 down and we dragged out 11500 to our cup final.

F&&cks me they have egos. Didn't Wycombe finish above them last season
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

Aug 5, 2015
Anyone who plays in pink deserves all they get. That colour is more in keeping with playing at Hackney Marshes rather than on any professional stage. I quite like a stuffed owl though.

May 16, 2016
Wednesday are probably no different to many other Clubs. I suspect that the majority of those that made the effort to get here yesterday were level headed and complimentary towards us and critical of their own performance.

The bigger than you lot with the chips on the shoulder and inflated egos that post on line are probably the ones that don't go to many games anyway (still got Chris Waddle haircuts) and would struggle to find Plymouth on Google maps, even with a big red dot hovering over it.

Reactions: Ave IT

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
If we are diddy poo then they are maxi poo, apart from Bannan (class) they stank the place out.:poop:

Aug 5, 2015
I know some people who come from Sheffield. Have worked there in the past. Even have a cousin who lives there. Never got the impression they lived with their heads up their arses. Looks like their are morons everywhere