'diddy poo' (Owls Forum) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'diddy poo' (Owls Forum)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Imagine being that arrogant when your not even the biggest in your own City!! ☺️😂😂 Was the same the night we went to Hillsborough the night I Knew we were going up Oct 2003 under luggy! On the radio that night it's Plymouth Argyle we're playing not Real Madrid 3-1 Wednesday! Right score wrong team!! 😁Hated them ever since! Argyle just need a cup final at Wimbledon next Saturday and against Donny the following week. The boys now know that if they can be consistent we can make the play offs with this team. I injuries and consistency is the only question for us I beleive.
Credit to Lowe his signings this season have all been on point after last year's debacle

May 16, 2016
Lets not get on our high horses.
When we have previously looked at relegation and/or teams coming up/going down there are always people on here referring to other teams as tinpot teams and ones we shouldn't be playing.

Our fans are no different to theirs.
Correct, but the majority of Argyle fans accept it's because we're a poor side or they aren't.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Imagine being that arrogant when your not even the biggest in your own City!! ☺️😂😂 Was the same the night we went to Hillsborough the night I Knew we were going up Oct 2003 under luggy! On the radio that night it's Plymouth Argyle we're playing not Real Madrid 3-1 Wednesday! Right score wrong team!! 😁Hated them ever since! Argyle just need a cup final at Wimbledon next Saturday and against Donny the following week. The boys now know that if they can be consistent we can make the play offs with this team. I injuries and consistency is the only question for us I beleive.
Credit to Lowe his signings this season have all been on point after last year's debacle
Don’t forget Pompey on Tuesday week.

Aug 5, 2005
Copied and pasted From their forum page 13 ....drum roll please.....

....Because playing us is one of the biggest games of their player's careers.......

maybe posted in sarcasm but that is not remotely clear.
Nor sarcasm. At the start of the thread they were all predicting 3 and 4 nil to Wednesday.

They are suffering from thinking they will bounce straight back into the Championship because apart from the teams they know (Sunderland, Ipswich etc) the rest on the division are non-league clubs who usually play in front of 300 fans a week. We only got 13000 because everyone in Plymouth flocked to see the mighty Owls.

As one of their posters said "One of our players probably gets paid more than their entire team"

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
As one of their posters said "One of our players probably gets paid more than their entire team"
That's probably true - and a reason for their struggles. Pay mediocre players huge amounts and when they don't do the business you end up with dodgy finances and dropping down the leagues.

Apr 4, 2007
Grantham, Lincs
I do laugh at the cup final comment, it just so happens that teams try to raise their game and win every week, to think any opposition is different is arrogant in the extreme.

The only way the analogy outside the cup competitions is a little daft, I would accept that we raised our game to get a draw at anfield a few years ago though

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Reading their forum is rather amusing- they believe they are the bees knees & will be collecting the title come May- how dare little ole Plymouth disrespect them, have their Cup Final & not roll over.

The way we dispatched them they will be in shock for the rest of the season :D

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Has anyone tried to join there forum to offer some constructive criticism and realism? 😂😂

Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
Several Wednesday supporters on the bus up to the ground, the younger (drunk) ones very arrogant giving it the we are a big club talk, one of the dads pointed out to them that the last time he came here they lost 2-0 and the 3-1 away win was brought up, the youngsters wernt even aware that they had played us before, well they do now 😃