Danny Mayor signs!!! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I heard just a few minutes ago that this is almost a done deal.

Jun 18, 2019
He’s torn now between Ipswich, Bristol Rovers and Plymouth. Ipswich was almost a done deal. He’s played at the higher level before with Preston and Sheffield Wednesday and struggled. He was young then. Brilliant in league 2 for Bury but struggled in league 1. He was injured a lot as well. Stayed fit last season so let’s hope he signs for you. If he does form a queue at the bookies and get your money on to win the league.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
IJN":131z4xyn said:

Oh god, don’t say that! :lol:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Biggs":fb0xt4et said:
IJN":fb0xt4et said:

Oh god, don’t say that! :lol:
Behave ian :thumbup:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ross":3qw4x8n0 said:
IJN":3qw4x8n0 said:

Well it was nice whilst it lasted, ah well...

Think you may have misread it...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I didn't even realise it was Danny Mayor when I was up there earlier today. I went right past him and his girlfriend/wife being shown around and expected it was a potential signing as one of the backroom staff was with them and then shortly after Lowe followed after them then went into Lowes BMW parked down outside the Devonport End. Too busy keeping my 3yr old in track to think about getting a pic.

Dunford and Zac were all up there too along with Rick so hopefully it was more serious than just a look around.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
IJN":1cft8ej9 said:
Are you sure Zac was there? I thought he was in Greece.

99% sure it was him mate, had quite a beast of a car like a Audi Q5 type of car. He was arriving in his car as I was leaving.

Could be wrong but I was pretty certain at the time.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm sure he will, but I heard he had a medical and if he visited the Hoe in the weather we've had, I have a punt on him coming here.

I really hope so. A pearl of a player.

May 1, 2019
Hi guys, I'm the guy who had the photo with RL today and spotted Danny Mayor in the shop. I asked if he was feeling hopefully with Danny and was shocked with how open he was about the situation. Ryan collected Danny and his misses personally at exeter airport this morning.
Ryan explained he felt comfortable with the deal being done. but stressed that he wasn't putting any pressure of the player signing, because he felt that just Danny viewing the club and and seeing the potential for the future first hand would seal the deal to the player.
The club are expecting an answer from Danny by the end of the week. Suggesting they know of other interest in the player but clearly fancy their chances.