Danny Mayor signs!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor signs!!!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Ade the green":moqj9au6 said:
If, as been stated that Bury are in breach of contract then no fee would be involved and the Ladapo transfer fee could offfset making a better offer to DM.

He's out of contract

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Devongreenowl":1k21kfrj said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1k21kfrj said:
Bury fans also saying itā€™s him.

Just have to wait and see I suppose but fingers crossed.

Where are you seeing that?

It's on the Beardymans board, under players leaving

Jan 27, 2012
Mayor sounds like a poor manā€™s Graham Carey but we need some attacking options at the club pronto so I hope he signs up. If he was that good he probably wouldnā€™t have been playing 4th division football for Bury last season but thatā€™s the level Argyle are now at so if heā€™s a good player for this league then bring him in.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
gaspargomez":2uosoldh said:
:cry: Mayor sounds like a poor manā€™s Graham Carey but we need some attacking options at the club pronto so I hope he signs up. If was that good he probably wouldnā€™t have been playing 4th division football for Bury last season but thatā€™s the level Argyle are now at so if heā€™s a good player for this league then bring him in.

Poor man's Graham Carey?

That is harsh beyond belief. Go and check out the Bury forums view on him.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
gaspargomez":1au3ew2y said:
Mayor sounds like a poor manā€™s Graham Carey but we need some attacking options at the club pronto so I hope he signs up. If he was that good he probably wouldnā€™t have been playing 4th division football for Bury last season but thatā€™s the level Argyle are now at so if heā€™s a good player for this league then bring him in.
What a miserable and negative so and so you are.

Seems nothing will please you.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
monkeywrench":2qj45p8h said:

They've blocked public viewing of that board - told me it was to stop the chairman reading it.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Argylegames":1ykpkaoz said:
monkeywrench":1ykpkaoz said:

They've blocked public viewing of that board - told me it was to stop the chairman reading it.

Oh OK. I joined it a few weeks ago.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Tugboat":3qjeun4a said:
gaspargomez":3qjeun4a said:

Thatā€™s what I meant when I was referring to gloom merchants Tug. We look like signing one of the best attacking midfielders in league 2 and somebody refers to him disparagingly as a poor manā€™s Graham Carey! Unbelievable!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Devongreenowl":2l7z0din said:
Tugboat":2l7z0din said:
gaspargomez":2l7z0din said:

Thatā€™s what I meant when I was referring to gloom merchants Tug. We look like signing one of the best attacking midfielders in league 2 and somebody refers to him disparagingly as a poor manā€™s Graham Carey! Unbelievable!

He was trolling. And I bit! Doh! :facepalm:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
gaspargomez":2n361ixw said:
*IF* Danny Mayor is signing for Argyle and it doesnā€™t excite you then unfortunately I donā€™t think anything will.