Adams in demand? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams in demand?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
esmer":15aj0xkt said:
Most of the fans were behind Adams, it was only the kneejerkers who had us relegated with thirty games still to play who wanted him sacked.

Exactly

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
monkeywrench":2y8jtij1 said:
esmer":2y8jtij1 said:
Most of the fans were behind Adams, it was only the kneejerkers who had us relegated with thirty games still to play who wanted him sacked.

Exactly
... but it was Kneejerkers 63 Adams In 28 Undecided 9 on Pasoti.

Oct 24, 2010
davie nine":3irx1afh said:
monkeywrench":3irx1afh said:
esmer":3irx1afh said:

Exactly
Sixty three fans wanted him out, that's a tiny percentage of our fan base. True they made a lot of noise on here.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It’s always been the same, the noisy ones on the internet are not representative of the Argyle fan base.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
esmer":1l76qomb said:
davie nine":1l76qomb said:
monkeywrench":1l76qomb said:
esmer":1l76qomb said:

Exactly
Sixty three fans wanted him out, that's a tiny percentage of our fan base. True they made a lot of noise on here.
It was over 600. I was quoting percentages.

Jan 6, 2004
What a load of old pony - towards the end of the appalling run the majority of fans wanted him out and the majority thought we would be relegated. There was no "silent majority" as the PASOTI poll demonstrated. You are re-writing history.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham_Green":1rulkr1x said:
IJN":1rulkr1x said:
It’s always been the same, the noisy ones on the internet are not representative of the Argyle fan base.

So who is?

The Argyle fan base.

Not hard is it?

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
Green_Flash":1jit0un7 said:
What a load of old pony - towards the end of the appalling run the majority of fans wanted him out and the majority thought we would be relegated. There was no "silent majority" as the PASOTI poll demonstrated. You are re-writing history.

What makes you think that the Pasoti poll represented the 'majority of fans'?

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Like Adams said fickle fans one day the best manager we have eve had 6 games later he does not know what he is doing Adams go.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Green_Flash":31z3uhg7 said:

really so how many didn't vote ? I didn't for one.

May 8, 2011
Green_Flash":2fmps8ls said:

So how many chants of ‘Adams out’ were heard at games? Was there a massive fall in attendances, surely both would be more of an indication of what the ‘fanbase’ thought?

Jan 6, 2004
No it wouldn’t. A poll in which 100s of Argyle fans voted is a far better indication - it had not reached the protest stage but most people quietly thought it was time for him to go.Why would a pasoti poll of 600 not be representative? It certainly reflected the views of people I talked to

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I wonder how many will think twice the next time we have ‘hiccup’?
In fairness, there have been a lot who have been prepared to eat humble pie. Respect to them.