Who would you have to replace Fletch ? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who would you have to replace Fletch ?

S

Sarge tre bilko

Colin Lee for me. wealth of experience as a manager or possibly a CEO. Good links with the South West too.

12ftpinkmonkey

I think Phil Brown wouldnt be a bad shout at all. He has some good contacts, proven that by his time at Hull. He is Hulls most successfull manager of all time and he is charismatic. Im not saying he is the best option but i know i would give him a chance.

I do like Gary Johnson but i dont know if he would be able to sort out this squad and get them to play his way, succesfully.

Martin Ling, Yes
Martin allen, Yes
Warnock, absoloutley!!!

12ftpinkmonkey":1mnmlrzy said:
I think Phil Brown wouldnt be a bad shout at all. He has some good contacts, proven that by his time at Hull. He is Hulls most successfull manager of all time and he is charismatic. Im not saying he is the best option but i know i would give him a chance.

I do like Gary Johnson but i dont know if he would be able to sort out this squad and get them to play his way, succesfully.

Martin Ling, Yes
Martin allen, Yes
Warnock, absoloutley!!!

We've got more chance of a 12ft pink monkey getting the job than getting Warnock back!

Dec 7, 2006
elmit2":2p7l6hjx said:
Paul Sturrock
That's not even funny. :roll:
If we could afford him and if he was interested in the challenge after being out of work for a while, how about Billy Davies? I bet we are of interest to people like Dennis Wise, George Burley, Bruce Rioch, Simon Davies, Jim Magilton too.

12ftpinkmonkey

yes bruce rioch, burley, simon davey, chris hutchings and sammy mcilroy....not bad options at all. hahaha yup if only a 12ftpinkmonkey :)

L

leelowndes27

If Fletch has to go, then anyone but Steve bloody Cotterill.