what is forza verde? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

what is forza verde?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Wozzer":1a0xqnbt said:
rose":1a0xqnbt said:
Wozzer":1a0xqnbt said:
Just out of interest, what is the role of the FV committee ?
displays, raising profile, setting and meeting targets...ect

Targets ?

Waving 2 flags at the same time. Getting more than 8 people to show interest in the big flag etc

Getting the old grey haired guy to wave his arms in time with the chanting during the "whoah-aoa" chant.

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":2iya1bfn said:
Wozzer":2iya1bfn said:
rose":2iya1bfn said:
Wozzer":2iya1bfn said:

Targets ?

Waving 2 flags at the same time. Getting more than 8 people to show interest in the big flag etc

Getting the old grey haired guy to wave his arms in time with the chanting during the "whoah-aoa" chant.

I love the grey haired blokes enthusiasm its great, but lets hope he gets intime with the "whoah-aoa" lol Keep it up pal

Dec 19, 2008
Wozzer":2qt69dc4 said:
rose":2qt69dc4 said:
Wozzer":2qt69dc4 said:

Targets ?

Targets :lol:

To become the Hitler youth and report any form of dissension to the stewards. If we have only won two games in eleven league matches and decide to voice our displeasure, it must not be tolerated and it must be stamped out. If we are not winning a football match and we revert to one up front and play a striker at right back with fifteen minutes to go, you must not complain or you will face the wrath of teenagers. If you display a flag that has not been sanctioned by the committee, you will be crushed. If you divert from the planned set-list of non-Argyle related chants that you hear on Sky Sports when Man Utd are playing, you will be asked to leave the area and think about what you have done.

When I started going, I went with my Dad until I was old enough to go with my friends. We would stand in the old Devonport and chant and sing and shout but not one of us who went had a website, a flag or arranged anything at all that was orchestrated and we would respond to what was happening on the pitch. What's wrong with that?

I suspect that someone somewhere has promised these Forza Thingamabobs that they will get an NVQ in Spectator Support if they do this for a season... you won't, they've lied to you boys and girl.

When are we getting a naughty step at Home Park for fans who have gone too far and said a rude word to the linesman?

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
hairy j":2zsm6241 said:
Wozzer":2zsm6241 said:
rose":2zsm6241 said:
Wozzer":2zsm6241 said:

Targets ?

Targets :lol:

To become the Hitler youth and report any form of dissension to the stewards. If we have only won two games in eleven league matches and decide to voice our displeasure, it must not be tolerated and it must be stamped out. If we are not winning a football match and we revert to one up front and play a striker at right back with fifteen minutes to go, you must not complain or you will face the wrath of teenagers. If you display a flag that has not been sanctioned by the committee, you will be crushed. If you divert from the planned set-list of non-Argyle related chants that you hear on Sky Sports when Man Utd are playing, you will be asked to leave the area and think about what you have done.

When I started going, I went with my Dad until I was old enough to go with my friends. We would stand in the old Devonport and chant and sing and shout but not one of us who went had a website, a flag or arranged anything at all that was orchestrated and we would respond to what was happening on the pitch. What's wrong with that?

I suspect that someone somewhere has promised these Forza Thingamabobs that they will get an NVQ in Spectator Support if they do this for a season... you won't, they've lied to you boys and girl.

When are we getting a naughty step at Home Park for fans who have gone too far and said a rude word to the linesman?

:nworthy:

Totally agree. sing what you like, it only makes you look fools. By the way, edh Pompey are our arch rivals, not that small club 38 miles up the A38, but I guess you are too young to remember?

J

jacobmilton

how to become a forza verde comity member:
be 50 - 80 years old
have no life and only come out of the house on Saturdays
get other people to donate money to the cause instead of myself

and bingo your on the comity and you can now think your bigger than any other argyle and you can now start every sentence with the words i am on the forza verde comity.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
jacobmilton":1xujjnme said:
be 50 - 80 years old

and bingo your on the comity and you can now think your bigger than any other argyle and you can now start every sentence with the words i am on the forza verde comity.

How disrespectful...

I believe the word you were looking for was committee not comity which is something entirely different :lol:

Apr 15, 2008
London
jacobmilton":1h5p7xin said:
be 50 - 80 years old

Judging by your illiterate ramblings, you need to go back to Primary School.

Oct 28, 2011
jacobmilton":3qi05aqr said:
be 50 - 80 years old

Whilst I am not a massive fan of the foza verde for various reason...

there is no need to have a personal attack on those who do believe in it. shame on you. You disgust me sir.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Ollieargyle9":hbbzg2rc said:
jacobmilton":hbbzg2rc said:
be 50 - 80 years old

How disrespectful...

I believe the word you were looking for was committee not comity which is something entirely different :lol:

It's also completely wrong. I don't know the details of all of the FV committee members but the two I do know about are nowhere near the suggested 50-80 age group identified. It has surely become completely obvious that jacobmilton is writing about something he/she knows nothing about, expressing opinions for the sake of it and generally just trying to stir up bad feeling.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
jacobmilton":2k4sdfo4 said:
be 50 - 80 years old

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
jacobmilton":1eci4ufa said:
be 50 - 80 years old

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
jacobmilton":2naxkakz said:
be 50 - 80 years old

:lol:
Definitely my favourite post on this website ever.
Obviously on a wind up, but still funny.

PS. Those who chose to talk about me on another site, please come talk to me in person where I can reply to your concerns right away. I attend every home league game, in the Devonport end, and I can be found in the Britannia/FansFest depending on my mood pre match.. I will happily talk to anyone. (Oh and I will be at Barnet Saturday)

ZeeZan6":1ejz9nxu said:
jacobmilton":1ejz9nxu said:
be 50 - 80 years old

:lol:
Definitely my favourite post on this website ever.
Obviously on a wind up, but still funny.

PS. Those who chose to talk about me on another site, please come talk to me in person where I can reply to your concerns right away. I attend every home league game, in the Devonport end, and I can be found in the Britannia/FansFest depending on my mood pre match.. I will happily talk to anyone. (Oh and I will be at Barnet Saturday)

You don't always sit in the demport! :whistle: :coat:

May 19, 2010
zee - i think most of those on the 'other site' are banned so are unable to ask questions directly..............

why dont you use the account you have (?) and answer the 'crtics'.