what is forza verde? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

what is forza verde?

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Dalton Is God":2gjpyq3t said:
ZeeZan6":2gjpyq3t said:
hairy j":2gjpyq3t said:
ZeeZan6":2gjpyq3t said:
Wozzer":2gjpyq3t said:
What was all the anti Exeter songs about last night?
I don't know, I think a ecfc fan said he was at the game.. so it was aimed at him.. it was cringey to hear the whole devonport singing silly exeter songs tbh.. but overall I was proud of the devonport last night, I was in a different part of the ground and was great to hear constant noise even tho it was a low attendance

Totally agree with that. It's very cringey indeed to chant actual football related chants at a football match. How could they!

It was nothing to do with the game that was being played, nothing to do with the opposition, and nothing to do with our club, it was all for one guy who decided to come along.. which is pretty sad imho.

We've always sang anti-Exeter songs at matches, even when we're not playing them.
Not for virtually most of the game as happened last night.

May 21, 2010
taunton
Back in the days of the real Devonport End, with real men wearing donkey jackets, flares, Dr martin 8 hole boots we never sang anti Exeter songs, it must be this new Lemonade Brigade groups number one hit at the moment. Atmosphere is ok from them at home, but cant beat a good away day.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
crownhillpilgrim":129r037c said:
I have a suspicion that some people moaning at the chants last night are also the people who:

Complain that there's no atmnosphere at HP
Complain that the atmosphere is 'manufactured'
Complain that football is too 'santised'
Complain about the 'Prawn sandwich brigade'
Complain that HP is full of old gits moaning
Complain that the family area is inherently wrong and football matches should be for men aged 20 and upwards who who swear, smoke and scratch themselves
Complain that the FZ folks are allowed to stand
Complain about all-seater stadiums - why can't we stand?
Complain about the lukewarm bovril
Complain about the tannoy volume
Complain about the audibility of the tannoy
Complain about the Twitter feed and players being allowed to eat in Nandos

Not me.

I still think it was embarrassing - the Exeter chants, but as I said before excellent effort at making loads of noise for such a small crowd. :clap:

J

jacobmilton

In my opinion i believe the FV is a waste of money and time as i dont see the differnce than between the Green taverners or FV. the only difference is that the Green Taveners go to pritty much all of the away games where as the FV are no where to be seen. they only go home games thinking that they are the best fans in the world but they never travel in a group away.
i was down the fron holding the fletcher out banner as i agree with it but i wasnt allowed to express my opinion without being humilated. now i know i will get hate mail and nearly all of you will disagree but why is the FV so blind and stuck so far up their ass that they cant see the bigger picture.

Mar 7, 2009
I stopped reading after you said you don't see any difference between the Green Taverners and Forza Verde.

Good grief.

Mar 7, 2009
Although I have heard rumours that undertaking a certain activity on a daily basis can make you go blind, I don't believe I have been affected by this.

Yet.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
jacobmilton":20yrfytt said:
In my opinion i believe the FV is a waste of money and time as i dont see the differnce than between the Green taverners or FV. the only difference is that the Green Taveners go to pritty much all of the away games where as the FV are no where to be seen. they only go home games thinking that they are the best fans in the world but they never travel in a group away.
i was down the fron holding the fletcher out banner as i agree with it but i wasnt allowed to express my opinion without being humilated. now i know i will get hate mail and nearly all of you will disagree but why is the FV so blind and stuck so far up their ass that they cant see the bigger picture.
I would make some witty comeback, but after your punctuation and spelling errors, it would be wasted. I am on the FV committee, and I would like to know how you know that what we do is a waste of money? I never knew we had a new finance manager who knows exactly how much money we ( FV ) are spending.

I'm not going to go into how you have no idea what the GT's have done and still currently do, but if I were you, I'd take a good seat in the corner and have a think about what a silly person you really have been.

rose":30udy57s said:
jacobmilton":30udy57s said:
I would make some witty comeback, but after your punctuation and spelling errors, it would be wasted. I am on the FV committee, and I would like to know how you know that what we do is a waste of money? I never knew we had a new finance manager who knows exactly how much money we ( FV ) are spending.

I'm not going to go into how you have no idea what the GT's have done and still currently do, but if I were you, I'd take a good seat in the corner and have a think about what a silly person you really have been.

the verbal equavilent of your half time drum intervention on Sat!! :whistle: :clap:

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
I think it is a minor miracle there was any atmosphere at all for a tin pot cup match. I'm not a fan of Go Greens but anything has to be an improvement on the deafening silence that normally greets this cup.

M

Marcus The Green

jacobmilton":1ij1hegb said:

Forza Verde was started in response to the poor atmosphere at HOME. There isn't a problem with the atmosphere at our away games.

As for the second bit embolden, your on a 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other argument there. It can be argued that you aren't seeing the bigger picture by wanting Fletcher out instead of buying into his philosophy of a passing game. Before you call me a pro Fletcher fan...I am not. I am not an anti Fletcher either.

As for not seeing the difference between the Green Taverners & Forza Verde.... :facepalm:

Feb 15, 2005
Is a waste of space as it is false and football should generate its own atmosphere through what happens on the pitch, not cheerleading thank you.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
jacobmilton":3kngacv5 said:

Thats funny, you've gone from knowing very little of Forza Verde to the extent of requiring an entirely new thread to help you determine what exactly it is they do, to forming a fully fledged opinion on them and writing them off as a waste of time and money :roll:

From what I can tell you clearly know very little of Forza Verde (or are just looking for something to moan about, take your pick) so before you carry on throwing around "removal notices" on every Argyle organisation out there I suggest you have a proper look at who and what you are talking about. By comparing the Green Taverners to Forza Verde it shows just how little you know, you might as well have compared Pasoti to Forza Verde because like the GT's Pasoti are completely different to FV with very different aims and very different services they provide the Argyle community with.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
jacobmilton":1jyi2s4n said:

C O T W.