what is forza verde? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

what is forza verde?

J

jacobmilton

i have seen a lot of the Forza verde with the flags in the devenport but thats about it. what does it do? what does it mean?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Wozzer":2l0jq5eh said:
What was all the anti Exeter songs about last night?
I don't know, I think a ecfc fan said he was at the game.. so it was aimed at him.. it was cringey to hear the whole devonport singing silly exeter songs tbh.. but overall I was proud of the devonport last night, I was in a different part of the ground and was great to hear constant noise even tho it was a low attendance

Dec 19, 2008
ZeeZan6":3pp40jmt said:
Wozzer":3pp40jmt said:
I don't know, I think a ecfc fan said he was at the game.. so it was aimed at him.. it was cringey to hear the whole devonport singing silly exeter songs tbh.. but overall I was proud of the devonport last night, I was in a different part of the ground and was great to hear constant noise even tho it was a low attendance

Totally agree with that. It's very cringey indeed to chant actual football related chants at a football match. How could they!

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
hairy j":2c0fiup7 said:
ZeeZan6":2c0fiup7 said:
Wozzer":2c0fiup7 said:

Totally agree with that. It's very cringey indeed to chant actual football related chants at a football match. How could they!

It was nothing to do with the game that was being played, nothing to do with the opposition, and nothing to do with our club, it was all for one guy who decided to come along.. which is pretty sad imho.

FV needs to be taken in hand. There was a lot of hassle up there last night with one of the little Pillocks shining a laser light at the away fans.

Lots of infighting and the stewards had to speak to them a few times. They were just as bad on Saturday when some little winker tried starting a couple of fights.

Webby needs to take them in hand otherwise it's gonna go horribly wrong. As for the Exeter chants :facepalm:

Mar 7, 2009
Thought they were brilliant last night.

Low attendance yet was still a fair amount of noise coming out of the DE. Well done lads and lasses, great work.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Leigh Rapson":30hj8s8s said:
FV needs to be taken in hand. There was a lot of hassle up there last night with one of the little Pillocks shining a laser light at the away fans.

Lots of infighting and the stewards had to speak to them a few times. They were just as bad on Saturday when some little winker tried starting a couple of fights.

Webby needs to take them in hand otherwise it's gonna go horribly wrong. As for the Exeter chants :facepalm:

Why are they allowed to stand which is against ground regulations?

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
Leigh Rapson":2g1otngv said:

No-one can tell people fans are not allowed to argue.. Everyone has different opinions, so there are bound to be a few disagreements at times. That's down to individuals, nothing to do with FV or anyone else.

If you saw someone with a laser shining into the away fans you should have reported it to a steward at the time, rather than moan on here and say how it's Chris's responsibility... :facepalm:

Oh dear Zee, I never had you pegged as a sheep. The steward dealt with and removed the lad with the laser pointer. I didn't say it was chris's responsibility to deal with that. I said it was a good idea for Chris to get some info out to fv getting them to chill a little. A difference of opinion is one thing, trying to start a fight with one of your own is quite another.

I think fv is a good thing, always have but they are getting a little silly and need to calm it.