what is forza verde? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

what is forza verde?

S

Sporting Lipson

TBH as the kids say, if it wasn't for the £2 kids offer last night the other 9 in the crowd would have felt a tad lonley. LMFAO innit!

Jul 29, 2010
Sporting Lipson":3cja3gm9 said:
TBH as the kids say, if it wasn't for the £2 kids offer last night the other 9 in the crowd would have felt a tad lonley. LMFAO innit!

blates :cool:

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Cobi and his 'crew'

Village+People.jpg

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cerbera":km7idtlx said:
See my thread 'That's what you get when you let kids in for £2'

It was totally cringeworthy. Didn't see any violence last night or Saturday, but then I sit in 7 and it's far enough away from Salsa Verde.

Zee, I think since you are on the 'board' of FV, you should accept the criticism from observerations and address them. Not blindly defend them and then when it gets a bit complicated, say you weren't in the DE last night. You could still hear the chants, you could still hear the pointless 'baiting' of Exeter - and it appears it was all for one fan? It's sad that at what was probably our best collective display this season so far, the DE in such fine voice for a small crowd, they chose to act like petulant children.
Come on Cerbs, on the other thread you said it was tongue in cheek.

Cerbera":km7idtlx said:
Good for you BG.

However, may I suggest you read this one again? It was a firmly tongue in cheek thread. Heaven forbid there should be any hilarity on here! :D
I sit in Block 4, not because of any allegiance to FV but because my seat has always been there and I won't be moving. However on the whole FV has made a difference to the block. There was also an incident last night where someone tried to wave a Fletcher Out banner but it was quickly taken away by a pro Fletcher supporter. Problem sorted. I suggest the same happens to the young ones fighting amongst themselves - remove them.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
KiG, it is tongue in cheek. I was commenting on the Exeter chants being cringeworthy - they were.

FV is fine with me as long as they leave me alone. I don't want to be part of it, but understand the idea behind injecting a bit of atmosphere. They did a fantastic job last night, but it would have been better to have had more 'Green and White barmy army' than all the Exeter rubbish.

May I ask why someone shouldn't wave a Fletcher out flag? It's the same freedom of expression that allows a bloody great green sheet to engulf you before most (every) match.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cerbera":3l9bbtc1 said:
KiG, it is tongue in cheek. I was commenting on the Exeter chants being cringeworthy - they were.

FV is fine with me as long as they leave me alone. I don't want to be part of it, but understand the idea behind injecting a bit of atmosphere. They did a fantastic job last night, but it would have been better to have had more 'Green and White barmy army' I agree than all the Exeter rubbish.

May I ask why someone shouldn't wave a Fletcher out flag? I didn't say they shouldn't. The pro Fletcher's didn't like it so they sorted it by removing it. I was just using it as an example of how to deal with youngsters fighting amongst themselves. It's the same freedom of expression that allows a bloody great green sheet to engulf you before most (every) match.

Pasotimods

Apr 30, 2007
People, just bear in mind that Cobi Budge isn't a member of Pasoti and therefore unable to defend himself on this thread. Thanks.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":1x2vfzk4 said:
Only banner I saw in the DE was a 'In Fletcher We Trust' one.
It didn't get much of an airing.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Pasotimods":2xt48yox said:
People, just bear in mind that Cobi Budge isn't a member of Pasoti and therefore unable to defend himself on this thread. Thanks.

In that case, if he is reading this, then I hope he will take it in the spirit in which it is meant, a bit of a laugh, gentle fun. No offense meant.

S

Sporting Lipson

X Isle":y3pjd33t said:
Sporting Lipson":y3pjd33t said:

blates :cool:

Dench :wtf:

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

What is the problem with singing anti Exeter City chants?

I have always wondered why we don't sing more to be honest. They may not be at the game etc. etc. etc. but they are our rivals. Singing a couple of songs about our rivals each match is to be expected no? I imagine they sing about us.

Apr 15, 2008
London
I have a suspicion that some people moaning at the chants last night are also the people who:

Complain that there's no atmnosphere at HP
Complain that the atmosphere is 'manufactured'
Complain that football is too 'santised'
Complain about the 'Prawn sandwich brigade'
Complain that HP is full of old gits moaning
Complain that the family area is inherently wrong and football matches should be for men aged 20 and upwards who who swear, smoke and scratch themselves
Complain that the FZ folks are allowed to stand
Complain about all-seater stadiums - why can't we stand?
Complain about the lukewarm bovril
Complain about the tannoy volume
Complain about the audibility of the tannoy
Complain about the Twitter feed and players being allowed to eat in Nandos

Oct 24, 2010
Lloyd-Davies14":9530qg6m said:
What is the problem with singing anti Exeter City chants?

I have always wondered why we don't sing more to be honest. They may not be at the game etc. etc. etc. but they are our rivals. Singing a couple of songs about our rivals each match is to be expected no? I imagine they sing about us.
At least it had a bit of a melody to it. Almost found myself singing along.

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
ZeeZan6":pgbwiagv said:
hairy j":pgbwiagv said:
ZeeZan6":pgbwiagv said:
Wozzer":pgbwiagv said:
What was all the anti Exeter songs about last night?
I don't know, I think a ecfc fan said he was at the game.. so it was aimed at him.. it was cringey to hear the whole devonport singing silly exeter songs tbh.. but overall I was proud of the devonport last night, I was in a different part of the ground and was great to hear constant noise even tho it was a low attendance

Totally agree with that. It's very cringey indeed to chant actual football related chants at a football match. How could they!

It was nothing to do with the game that was being played, nothing to do with the opposition, and nothing to do with our club, it was all for one guy who decided to come along.. which is pretty sad imho.

We've always sang anti-Exeter songs at matches, even when we're not playing them.