The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's very slimming! :greensmile:

GMCJERn.jpg

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PL2 3DQ":182gpsk9 said:
Not the clearest way to reveal a new kit but from the camera angles it looks good.

A far better image now available...
Even that photograph of Niall Canavan actually smiling makes me think that there is a new ‘feel good’ factor at HP.
He always seemed to be looking miserable last season.

Conor and IJN need to cheer up, though.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Absolute money making exercise designed to further rinse the fans

Looks great yes but should've been the standard away shirt as not different enough to the home and away to warrant its existence

Held off releasing this alongside the home and away kit in order to maximise the sales of the not so great kits before dropping this bombshell

Can we have bets on if this shirt is even used this season?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Queues and queues of people waiting to be rinsed today.

This will be sold out by Saturday evening.

Good on the club I say. Making money is a good thing yes?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
landons forehead":3rnrp8st said:
Looks like the Burger King uniform. A cynical attempt to milk more money out of the fanbase.

If you are sat in the front of the new stand and it is raining, you could wear a big mac over it? :coat:

I like it, due to my current sojourn in Stalag Stonehouse Derriford 7, I will maybe miss the boat but I'll defo get one if I can.

I just think a black shirt needs white shorts and green socks, lovely!! :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

Just went up and got an XL. Selling out very fast, Small and Medium already gone and not many Large and bigger left. Lovely shirt much better then the away strip

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I wish they’d kept it all black instead of the green bit in the chest area. The image at the beginning of this thread looked amazing and I definitely would have bought one. Won’t be getting one now, bit gutted :cry:

Jun 27, 2019
:shocked:
Gloucester Green":1lgbcvt7 said:
Absolute money making exercise designed to further rinse the fans

Looks great yes but should've been the standard away shirt as not different enough to the home and away to warrant its existence

Held off releasing this alongside the home and away kit in order to maximise the sales of the not so great kits before dropping this bombshell

Can we have bets on if this shirt is even used this season?

Nike are now selling home and away Barca shirts, European third kit, training kit, 'Breathe' kit, centenary kit, stadium kit, goalie kit, mish-mash tribute kit... you name it, they're selling it. Welcome to the 21st century.

The difference between Barcelona and Plymouth Argyle is vast, but I think it's contemptible to criticise a small club like Argyle for trying to make a few quid out of what is an ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY PURCHASE.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":i3evqod0 said:
Pogle, do you want me to nip in and get you one?

Well, as in the standard: want a cup of tea? ... only if you are going anyway.

That is very kind Ian. Happy if you can get me a XXL (dropping fast).
I'm happy to pay you when I get home but you'll probably hang on to it for a bit. I'm not sure which home game I'll get up there for.

But yes please Ian, I'm not shy to seek help when I can't do for myself as I normally do.

We'll arrange to meet up sometime which would be nice. Definite pasoti picture opportunity there!

This is ruining your reputation for being a devious, conniving evil superfan tho' ;)

Thanks mate. Had a little 'emotional moment' this morning which is quite usual apparently and this kit and your offer, have cheered me up well. :scarf:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":1qtd6s69 said:
Pogle, do you want me to nip in and get you one?

Fair play that’s a lovely offer to a struggling pilgrim .. :clap:

May 21, 2015
Plain black would be boring at best. I like the reference of the darker green of the home kit with the away kit 'waves' pattern.
Part of me would be interested to see a whole shirt in that darker green waves pattern.

And for those following the 'cynical money making' line - the club appear to have won over lots of people based on the reports above and the fact the superstore website crashed. If you don't like it, don't buy it! Many have and have supported the club financially in doing so.