The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07)

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Having bought one of the green and black over the away version it would be even better in an all white style without the red blob logo with the text Ginster logo but it is a personal preference.and my way to support the club.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pogleswoody":d34rb9ck said:
IJN":d34rb9ck said:
Pogle, do you want me to nip in and get you one?

Well, as in the standard: want a cup of tea? ... only if you are going anyway.

That is very kind Ian. Happy if you can get me a XXL (dropping fast).
I'm happy to pay you when I get home but you'll probably hang on to it for a bit. I'm not sure which home game I'll get up there for.

But yes please Ian, I'm not shy to seek help when I can't do for myself as I normally do.

We'll arrange to meet up sometime which would be nice. Definite pasoti picture opportunity there!

This is ruining your reputation for being a devious, conniving evil superfan tho' ;)

Thanks mate. Had a little 'emotional moment' this morning which is quite usual apparently and this kit and your offer, have cheered me up well. :scarf:

You have a PM pal.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I bought home shirt and glad I waited for this third strip don't really get why we needed the away kit if we had this as an away kit ?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":gkmmzama said:
Pogleswoody":gkmmzama said:
IJN":gkmmzama said:
Pogle, do you want me to nip in and get you one?

Well, as in the standard: want a cup of tea? ... only if you are going anyway.

That is very kind Ian. Happy if you can get me a XXL (dropping fast).
I'm happy to pay you when I get home but you'll probably hang on to it for a bit. I'm not sure which home game I'll get up there for.

But yes please Ian, I'm not shy to seek help when I can't do for myself as I normally do.

We'll arrange to meet up sometime which would be nice. Definite pasoti picture opportunity there!

This is ruining your reputation for being a devious, conniving evil superfan tho' ;)

Thanks mate. Had a little 'emotional moment' this morning which is quite usual apparently and this kit and your offer, have cheered me up well. :scarf:

You have a PM pal.

Cheers Ian, have replied. Thanks again.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
IJN":2lf4luix said:
Queues and queues of people waiting to be rinsed today.

This will be sold out by Saturday evening.

Good on the club I say. Making money is a good thing yes?

Ian , ( or anyone else who may know ) do you know if this is the only stock the shop will be getting of these or will they be getting more ? I appreciate it’s a limited edition but wonder if we’ve had all the production in one run. I notice some of the larger sizes aren’t showing online already.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I believe there's one more order (only) which will be delivered either on Saturday or Monday mate.

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
IJN":3d073g3o said:
I believe there's one more order (only) which will be delivered either on Saturday or Monday mate.

Brilliant. Thanks Ian.

As for the club fleecing the fans. I just don’t get that mentality. Nobody is making anyone buy it.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Just wanted to offer my thanks to IJN for organising the acquisition and Argylenutter for picking the shirt up and delivering it to me personally.
Gentlemen you are .... erm.. gentlemen!
Thankyou so so much. In a place like this your emotions can be variable to say the least. This has cheered me up no end and, to cap it all, the shirt's a doozie :thumbs:

Thanks gents and thanks pasoti and thanks Argyle. I feel not worthy! :nworthy: !

Mzp4ad2.jpg

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
You are most welcome. Good luck & best wishes in your recovery & Hope to see you up and about and back to the theatre of Greens soon. :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
lipsonlad67":1iu72s7p said:
Is it a ‘generous’ XXL Pogles? Just asking for a friend who’s collecting his from the shop in a fortnight.

Sorry lipo
Because of tubes and paraphernalia I've been unable to actually try it on. Looks a good XXL tbh. Certainly not undersized so your mate should be ok.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyle Nutter":3u51f7p8 said:
You are most welcome. Good luck & best wishes in your recovery & Hope to see you up and about and back to the theatre of Greens soon. :scarf:

I know you're being modest nutter but it was so kind.
If you don't get a Shirt Saint :D jannerbanner then there is no justice!
Cheers mate! :clap:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
lipsonlad67":21bawgre said:
Is it a ‘generous’ XXL Pogles? Just asking for a friend who’s collecting his from the shop in a fortnight.

I can say they are quite generous my XXL fits fine & I'm a fat flipper. :thumbup: