The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyle Nutter":1mypbv94 said:
lipsonlad67":1mypbv94 said:
Is it a ‘generous’ XXL Pogles? Just asking for a friend who’s collecting his from the shop in a fortnight.

I can say they are quite generous my XXL fits fine & I'm a fat flipper. :thumbup:

To be fair, when he turned up, I thought the nurses were pulling the curtains round the bed!
Sorry nutter can only be nice for a little while! ;)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
lipsonlad67":rac1embn said:
Thanks for the info Nutter and Pogles.

Looks like it's going to fit me well then. I mean I'll go and tell my mate it will fit him well.

Ah the old mythical third strip for a mythical rotund mate scenario! :think:

No probs mate.
Might well wear this to home games tbh! :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
tenor.gif

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The team will wear the third kit today against Bristol Rovers.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Happy Birthday Pogles,
I won’t give away your age but if you were female you’d be over the hill & off the pill :greensmile:

I see Radio Devon are broadcasting the game today, so at least you’ll be able to listen to the game from your hospital bed.
:thumbup:

Aug 5, 2016
I wasn't going to buy the home or away shirt this season because I find them tacky, but this is one I probably will buy.

I am elated the club has found a shirt that isn't completely cheap and awful and have decided to put it on sale. (Was it low sales in the other shirts that pushed them to this decision?)

I don't consider myself to be fleeced. For any fans who don't want to buy it, then don't buy it. I don't really understand the quandary?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Low sales?

I believe both other kits are selling exceedingly well.

There’s certainly a lot around the City.

I took my Granddaughter up to the new play park the other day and Argyle shirts were more prominent than Liverpool/Man Utd (delete as applicable) shirts for a change.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argyle Nutter":1uy9hurv said:
Happy Birthday Pogles,
I won’t give away your age but if you were female you’d be over the hill & off the pill :greensmile:

I see Radio Devon are broadcasting the game today, so at least you’ll be able to listen to the game from your hospital bed.

Cheers mate .... 68 there I've said it!
Hope to be out before kickoff mate :)
So hope to catch the game on radio and chat.
Enjoy pasotiites! :scarf:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Happy birthday Pogles... !

Let’s hope your birthday gives us a useful run out against Rovers and no injuries..

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Gloucester Green":30hi53ps said:
Absolute money making exercise designed to further rinse the fans

How the hell is it rinsing the fans? It's an optional purchase. It's not as if you are excluded from the ground unless you buy the shirt.

If you think it isn't good value then don't buy it. If you like the shirt and think it's good value then you might want buy it. I bet there is no one who has bought it that feels 'rinsed'. If there is then take it back to the shop. Problem solved.

Personally I love it, but can't really justify it at the moment.

Honestly, some people absolutely bemuse me at times. This poor club can't do right for doing wrong it seems.