The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07)

May 16, 2016
There was certainly a lot of them being worn today. If it was the money making scheme mentioned on here, it was a very good one !

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Gloucester Green":fri4h5jh said:
Absolute money making exercise designed to further rinse the fans

Looks great yes but should've been the standard away shirt as not different enough to the home and away to warrant its existence

Held off releasing this alongside the home and away kit in order to maximise the sales of the not so great kits before dropping this bombshell

Can we have bets on if this shirt is even used this season?

Very interesting this comment

Ordered mine to ensure I don’t miss out
It’s a lovely 3rd Kit one of the best designs I have seen and it’s limited edition

Well done Argyle

Black is Back!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I was very envious of those sporting one on Saturday. It is the best Argyle shirt I have seen for casual wear. For on the field still the 1966, 1967 white shirt though.

Oct 1, 2013
I think the only thing slightly annoying about this kit is that it may not be worn very much, which is a shame since it is the nicest of all 3 offerings this season.

If we didnt have that dog-awful away kit and this one instead then i would snap it up.

But totally agree with previous posts... its personal choice... if you dont want it then dont buy it!

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone know if there are any of these still in stock? Would like to get my boys a kit each and they both like the black one the most, but I think I may have left it too late.

(I can't call the shop myself as I'm abroad at the moment - back Saturday for the Walsall game.)

Mar 18, 2014
there are some in the shop, but limited sizes. I managed to get a size 16 ladies, but don't know what other sizes are available

Jun 27, 2019
Vampires11":25g7owk7 said:
there are some in the shop, but limited sizes. I managed to get a size 16 ladies, but don't know what other sizes are available

Thank you. I'll pop in on Saturday with low expectations!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
jerryatricjanner":1bxng5a7 said:
I was very envious of those sporting one on Saturday. It is the best Argyle shirt I have seen for casual wear. For on the field still the 1966, 1967 white shirt though.

I also really liked the 66/67 white shirt with the Argyle colours on the horizontally striped chest band, but in this era, the whole positive image would be compromised by the sponsor's branding. That's progress and the need for financial support wherever it originates!.