The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mythical "third strip". (confirmed 25.07)

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
I don't understand. I thought the idea of a third kit was to avoid clashing with FGR, but the black will clash more than our away kit does!

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
damon.green":ejag6fu4 said:
I don't understand. I thought the idea of a third kit was to avoid clashing with FGR, but the black will clash more than our away kit does!
I don't think people have read the first post.

Ian said it was a mock-up
concept kit from ArgyleNews
- not the official kit.

May 8, 2011
At the fans forum on Friday it was said that a photo shoot for the third strip will take place this week.
Something for the avid webcam watchers to look out for.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
To be honest, I would be amazed if the third kit was black, white or even yet another shade of green. I think it well be something like the burgundy kit we had the other year for the one off game. No chance at all of clashing with any other teams colours.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Ottawa Green":2qwlx8em said:
very nice but on a cold dark night will the players be able to see each other or the fans be able to see the players.

Fluorescent hair will solve that one.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Keyham Pilgrim":23xjzwkx said:
To be honest, I would be amazed if the third kit was black, white or even yet another shade of green. I think it well be something like the burgundy kit we had the other year for the one off game. No chance at all of clashing with any other teams colours.

You mean like green used to be?

:lol:

Mar 23, 2008
IJN":3abfq9fi said:
Rumours are now rife of a green and black third strip.

Are these rumours true?

IF they are, this concept kit from ArgyleNews would go down very well don't you think?

wD0tmHw.jpg
That's immense, loved our black away kit in the championship days. Hope its true!

May 21, 2015
Keyham Pilgrim":1eobo9h6 said:

THIS.
Was definitely hoping for a repeat of the Burgundy, not least because I need a red top for my casual mid-week 5aside....

C

Cult Of Personality

hometown5":1mswxmvo said:
Well, I believe Ginsters will not give up their red blob on the third kit.

Would ruin the kit massively . The white is so much better