The Grandstand is kicking off | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Grandstand is kicking off

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
HC Green":1y0te5w7 said:
PennyX":1y0te5w7 said:
There will be an entrance from outside I take it then

Of course, how else would you get in.
Parachute maybe? I recall it working for Wotton's brother prior to his testimonial - lol

May 8, 2011
PennyX":3ezt027z said:
I meant not just from a turnstile or even the gate, a proper entrance on match day

Yes. There is a proper entrance to the shop, it is called a door, that can be used whether there is a match or not.

Jun 5, 2010
HC Green":13qpgdrx said:
PennyX":13qpgdrx said:
I meant not just from a turnstile or even the gate, a proper entrance on match day

Yes. There is a proper entrance to the shop, it is called a door, that can be used whether there is a match or not.
Stop trying to be clever

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PennyX":1314pj5i said:
HC Green":1314pj5i said:
PennyX":1314pj5i said:

Stop trying to be clever

Trying?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
PennyX":1b5snw7v said:

The building will be stand alone from the rest of the buildings/ grandstand area. The existing turnstiles & entrnce will become the entrance to the shop & ticket outlets.

Hope this helps

Jun 5, 2010
Is this so hard to understand, we all know the shop will have a door! But entry to the ground to the shop I'm talking about ?

Jun 5, 2010
Argyle Nutter":n5v60ref said:
PennyX":n5v60ref said:

The building will be stand alone from the rest of the buildings/ grandstand area. The existing turnstiles & entrnce will become the entrance to the shop & ticket outlets.

Hope this helps
At last thank you Argyle nutter,now I know.Someone talking sense ;)

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PennyX":gg7n48xc said:
Is this so hard to understand, we all know the shop will have a door! But entry to the ground to the shop I'm talking about ?

This is all very, VERY readily available information if you have an internet connection.

Bottom of this pic gives you an idea...

PHOTO-Home-Park-scheme-would-pump-100m-into-economy.jpg

Jun 5, 2010
Biggs":swifomaj said:
PennyX":swifomaj said:

This is all very, VERY readily available information if you have an internet connection.

Bottom of this pic gives you an idea...

PHOTO-Home-Park-scheme-would-pump-100m-into-economy.jpg
Why the VERY? A silly suggestion about Internet connection seeing as we are both commenting on here.Also some people haven't got time to be surfing the Internet for answers, when you could get a quick reply here.

Jun 5, 2010
David_Fisher":bv7n5mrg said:
So the ticket office will be back where it was before the "temporary" buildings were erected.
By the look of it, and that will be the entrance to the shop as well going by the picture.