Ryan Lowe thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe thread

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think it’s not so much being bothered Tugboat, as being interested. I find what happens to players and managers after they left us very interesting, because they’re not just a name but a personality you’ve watched many times.
Yeah that’s well put.

I tend to dislike holding onto the career path of an ex employee but I guess (and I know it sounds harsh) we take some comfort in there misfortunes.

If a genuine manager departed in an acceptable away (I don’t know why that is right now) I guess we would be more willing for success.

Lowe and Shumacher left in a way that was distasteful and as much as I don’t care about happens next with them, if given a choice o couldn’t turn down a bout of misfortune and failure.

Probaly says more about me as a person but rejection is a tough pill to swallow

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
I honestly thought he would be gone last xmas, but he somehow managed to scrape together a succession of narrow wins and draws to get somewhere near the playoffs. But this was just delaying the inevitable for me. Leeds are going to be the final big nail in the Lowey coffin as he's launched uncerimoniously into the mersey. walk on.

I'm ok with Schuey, but like many think, he's shot himself in the foot. We move on.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Anyone wondering if PNE are waiting for us to announce our new manager before they try and poach him.
We’ve done pretty well in choosing mangers under SH , it’s just their own stupidity that can’t recognise a good thing when they’ve got it and look at greener pastures.

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
Lowe gets the win against Leeds. This league is mad and Lowey has more lives than an Egyptian cat.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I don't think Lowe is as close to the sack as Preston fans (and seemingly some on here) would like him to be. Preston are still in a good position in the league, and in touching distance of the play-offs. Their budget isn't one of the biggest in the league, and while some fans aren't happy he does seem to still have a good relationship with the board.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hopefully we get our new man in before they start lookinh