Ryan Lowe thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe thread

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
He refers to a team (“not naming names”) who play “expansive football” and score high in xg’s but are only 3 points off the relegation places - I wonder which team he is referring to 🤔?

Don’t day points but said third, fourth or fifth from bottom

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Lost 2-1, Preston fans think judging by the line up Lowe was playing for a draw

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
Getting very toxic on the Preston forum. Their fans are taking the pee that he's just been beaten by a caretaker with no coaching badges after his comments in the build up. Leeds up next for them at home.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Two things I noted from the Preston forum tonight. First, they pretty much universally want him out. Second, there was some pretty good gallows humour with various gags centred on badges.

Reactions: SMG

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Last 12 games relegation form for Lowe…and conceded most in the league alongside Rotheram.

IMG_0502.jpeg

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
He did, he said 3 points. That can't be us, and is probably stoke.
Their xG is one of the lowest in the league. Us and Coventry are the only ones that are showing much higher than league position. Coventry aren't really playing particularly good football. Before Saturday's win over Rotherham we were only three points clear of the relegation zone. I think it's far more likely that he was talking about us and got the league table wrong, because the other clubs down and around us don't match the good football and high xG.

Reactions: monkeywrench

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Their xG is one of the lowest in the league. Us and Coventry are the only ones that are showing much higher than league position. Coventry aren't really playing particularly good football. Before Saturday's win over Rotherham we were only three points clear of the relegation zone. I think it's far more likely that he was talking about us and got the league table wrong, because the other clubs down and around us don't match the good football and high xG.
Fair enough. 👍