Ryan Lowe thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe thread

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
When asked about it being four wins in 19, Lowe said: "I haven't looked that far mate. You have obviously been doing your homework, but I haven't looked at four wins in 19.

I am just looking at the next one. As you well know and are probably wanting to point of quickly, it is not good enough.

I don't need you to tell me that”

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
98% want him sacked on the PNE fans forum. Only 12 out of approx 600 want him to stay!

I'd be very surprised if he lasts much longer.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Message to Schuey. Be very careful what you wish for.

Reactions: StrictlyGreen
PNE are underperforming, there’s no doubt about that. They’ll be pulling the trigger before long unless something miraculous happens in January and they get lucky against Chelsea in the FA Cup as, looking at their fixture list, I can’t see them picking up many points in February.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
They are underperforming most recently but that’s only really been further highlighted by there fall from an amazing start.

PNE are not a top 6 championship team. They probably aren’t even a top 10 team.

If they stabilise soon they are where they ought to be imo.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
His team will probably beat Chelsea in the FA Cup & he will live to fight another day
If he were a cat he would certainly be up to 9 lives

They are underperforming most recently but that’s only really been further highlighted by there fall from an amazing start.

PNE are not a top 6 championship team. They probably aren’t even a top 10 team.

If they stabilise soon they are where they ought to be imo.
In this division, I reckon they should be finishing about eighth. By the time they’ve dropped to seventeenth, the pressure on PNE to find someone else will become irresistible.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I suspect the names that Preston will go for won't be ones we are interested in. The approaches of each club are chalk and cheese.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Miller of Preston looks too decent for them. I'd be surprised if someone further up the food chain does not make a bid in January.

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Miller of Preston looks too decent for them. I'd be surprised if someone further up the food chain does not make a bid in January.
He does look a player, but he's on loan from Basel (hopefully they don't have any association with any Staffordshire based teams)