Ryan Lowe thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Lowe thread

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
"We are therefore asking you to respect our decision at this stage, to back our judgement and get behind the manager and the team in the fixtures ahead"

Not a sign of long term commitment

Reactions: MustardEagle

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Club statement from the owners of PNE... Not sacking the management team so get behind them....

I thought the club statement was lacking any positivity for Lowe. No ‘he’s on the right track, give him time’ etc. I reckon two more losses and he’ll be out. They’ll expect to lose to Leeds next, but fail to beat Wednesday at home the game after and he’ll be toast.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I thought the club statement was lacking any positivity for Lowe. No ‘he’s on the right track, give him time’ etc. I reckon two more losses and he’ll be out.

No mention by name either. It would have been better to say nothing.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I thought the club statement was lacking any positivity for Lowe. No ‘he’s on the right track, give him time’ etc. I reckon two more losses and he’ll be out. They’ll expect to lose to Leeds next, but fail to beat Wednesday at home the game after and he’ll be toast.

Some Preston fans think because of the wording and how the statement of vote of confidence comes across is basically giving him the Christmas period to turn things around of not he’s gone

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Their next game is against Leeds on SKY- the watching world could see their next dose of humiliation

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wtf are we so still bothered

Jan 27, 2006
That reads more like a warning shot to Lowe. Improve over the next few games or you’re out.

Hardly a ringing endorsement… just shows how the grass is not always greener. Schumacher would do well to note.
I subscribe to the theory that Ridsdale has only left him in post to act as a lightning rod for the expected abuse during the Leeds game. Not at all like the Riddler to put himself first after all.

Reactions: FourMarkGreen