Ryan Hardie | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Hardie

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
argyleforever":fubug333 said:
loyal1970":fubug333 said:
we need to buy him no matter how much players like him don't come along very often one of the best goal scorers i have seen for a very very long time and he can only get better.

I agree. I mean if he is for sale, can we come up with a couple hundred grand for him atleast?? I know hes worth more, and i know it was a long time ago that we sold Ladapo but is there not some of that money lying around ??

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
argyleforever":1h6wymvj said:
loyal1970":1h6wymvj said:
we need to buy him no matter how much players like him don't come along very often one of the best goal scorers i have seen for a very very long time and he can only get better.

I agree. I mean if he is for sale, can we come up with a couple hundred grand for him atleast?? I know hes worth more, and i know it was a long time ago that we sold Ladapo but is there not some of that money lying around ??

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Blackpool have just appointed the Liverpool U23 coach, Neil Critchley, as their new manager.
I think we need to enjoy Ryan Hardie whilst he is here and hope that he helps us get promoted.
I would be amazed if Blackpool didnā€™t take him back and find a place for him in their squad next season.

Aug 5, 2016
STRIKER WATCH (league only)

Byron Moore: 25 starts, 4 sub appearances, 2293 mins played, 5 goals and 6 assists.
Joel Grant: 14 starts, 10 sub appearances, 1255 mins played, 4 goals and 3 assists.
Jephcott: 12 starts, 1 sub appearance, 923 mins played, 7 goals.
Taylor: 7 starts, 10 sub appearances, 726 mins played, 2 goals and 1 assist.
Telford: 7 starts, 11 sub appearances, 667 mins played, 2 goals and 1 assist.
Rudden: 7 starts, 7 sub appearances, 649 mins, 2 goals.
Hardie: 4 starts, 8 sub appearances, 479 mins played, 6 goals.
Clarke: 2 starts, 7 sub appearances, 258 mins played, 0 goals.
Lolos: 0 starts, 4 sub appearances, 42:mins played, 0 goals.

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Knibbsworth":1x60ku77 said:
STRIKER WATCH (league only)

Byron Moore: 25 starts, 4 sub appearances, 2293 mins played, 5 goals and 6 assists.
Joel Grant: 14 starts, 10 sub appearances, 1255 mins played, 4 goals and 3 assists.
Jephcott: 12 starts, 1 sub appearance, 923 mins played, 7 goals.
Taylor: 7 starts, 10 sub appearances, 726 mins played, 2 goals and 1 assist.
Telford: 7 starts, 11 sub appearances, 667 mins played, 2 goals and 1 assist.
Rudden: 7 starts, 7 sub appearances, 649 mins, 2 goals.
Hardie: 4 starts, 8 sub appearances, 479 mins played, 6 goals.
Clarke: 2 starts, 7 sub appearances, 258 mins played, 0 goals.
Lolos: 0 starts, 4 sub appearances, 42:mins played, 0 goals.

Which give these figures for minutes played per goal...

Moore = 459
Grant = 314
Jephcott = 132
Taylor = 363
Telford = 334
Rudden = 325
Hardie = 80
Clarke = ...
Lolos = ...

In fairness, not all of Moore and Grantā€™s minutes are as a striker.

Oct 31, 2015
No chance of signing him. Blackpool send him out on loan to do what he is doing now. Back to parent club I'm afraid.

Here's a question. If we were going to pay a transfer fee for one of the loan players, would you prefer coops or Hardie? We couldn't afford both

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Depends if we have negotiated a buy at the end of season clause at the end of season like cooper ?

I think that Mr Lowe and Mr Hallett maybe gambling on getting larger attendances in the run in to allow is to loosen the purse strings for league 1
If we dont go up neither cooper or Hardie will want to come
If we go up I think they would want to come here ahead of anywhere else simply because of Ryan Lowe and the way he let's them play

Hardie was going nowhere at Blackpool until he came here and now hes flying additionally I think I read somewhere his girlfriend is expecting so he may want to put down some roots somewhere if he stays at blackpool and it doesn't work out he could be off on loan again next year

leeroy221

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
May 10, 2015
What about Palmer? Or would you be happy with Cooper taking sticks?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Palmer has been excellent and, if he goes back to West Brom, they will be getting a much better player than they sent out on loan. Strikers seem to find it very difficult to beat him in ā€˜one on onesā€™.
Probably, the best and most consistent keeper in League 2 this season.
Back to Hardie, he has made a huge impression since he joined us. League 2 defenders must dread having him on their shoulder. He regularly seems to wriggle past them without committing a foul and he certainly knows how to find the ā€˜onion bagā€™.
It all seems reminiscent of Tommy Tynan in the 1985/6 season. Letā€™s hope Hardieā€™s performances produce the same outcome as that season.

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Who is to say Hallett won't buy both players? I feel confident that this man, who has done so much good for our club, will do his level best to keep a winning team together for league 1.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
plymade":14um3uzp said:
Who is to say Hallett won't buy both players? I feel confident that this man, who has done so much good for our club, will do his level best to keep a winning team together for league 1.

I feel confident in Hallett will do his best too. Depending on the parent clubs.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
argyleforever":ipnnku0t said:
plymade":ipnnku0t said:

I feel confident in Hallett will do his best too. Depending on the parent clubs.

If we can only afford one, Hardie should be the priority. Strikers with raw pace and clinical finishing are a rarity in the lower leagues.