Ryan Hardie | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Hardie

Aug 5, 2016
davie nine":3fs1jhhh said:
True, Leeroy; great goal but also imagine what we would be saying if an opponent turned 4 of our defenders near the halfway line and scored like that in stoppage time. One of our defenders should have ‘taken one for the team’.

Their CB watches Hardie finish from thirty yards out sat on his backside, because he tried to take Hardie out the second he realised he was in a foot race he couldn't win.

Cracking goal really, they tried to encircle him, trap him, foul him, and he slithered through the lot like an eel.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Yep great goal that was.

What I've noticed about Hardie is that the ball just seems to stick to his feet. A valuable asset, especially with his turn of pace and finishing.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I think we will just have to enjoy him while he is here for the rest of this season.
If he carries on like he has been Blackpool would be mad not to either hold onto him, or sell him for more than they paid for him, which is very likely to count us out.
I agree that he is the most natural finisher we have had at the club for some time.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
And he rarely gets tackled, and has the confidence to go past several players. When hes got the ball you just know something special is going to happen

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I think Luke Jephcott has some really good quality about him too. They are both full of intelligent running and seem to be natural, instinctive, goalscorers. It will be very interesting to see how their partnership develops - hopefully beyond the end of this season too.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
The Doctor":3f24vseq said:
I think Luke Jephcott has some really good quality about him too. They are both full of intelligent running and seem to be natural, instinctive, goalscorers. It will be very interesting to see how their partnership develops - hopefully beyond the end of this season too.

Their understanding and interchange together was superb. Best partnership I have seen for a very long time - it lookes like they have clicked already.

We really need to sign him if we can. Those 2 up top could do a job a L1 level I am sure

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Not our player of course

Blackpool have new manager this week - will that work for us or against us if we wanted to recruit him permanently?

Jun 27, 2019
cheshiregreen":16pcqpu7 said:
Not our player of course

Blackpool have new manager this week - will that work for us or against us if we wanted to recruit him permanently?

It might work in our favour if he wants to bring in his own players and needs to raise some cash to do it.

Whether we could afford the asking price is another matter, especially because it's likely Lowe will also want to sign Cooper permanently and he won't come cheap by our standards.

Sep 7, 2006
The two of them really looked the part last night. The best bit of interplay I thought was the lofted ball over the defender in the second half which Jephers walloped onto the crossbar. Beautiful stuff. But there were plenty of other examples too.

(Unlikely to be a popular opinion, but if we needed to, we could also play one or both of them off Taylor. For example, on pitches like Bradford's)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Raul 1":2rk5qwem said:
The two of them really looked the part last night. The best bit of interplay I thought was the lofted ball over the defender in the second half which Jephers walloped onto the crossbar. Beautiful stuff. But there were plenty of other examples too.

(Unlikely to be a popular opinion, but if we needed to, we could also play one or both of them off Taylor. For example, on pitches like Bradford's)

IF that volley had gone in we'd be talking about that goal for the next 30 years. Fine margins.

Aug 10, 2006
we need to buy him no matter how much players like him don't come along very often one of the best goal scorers i have seen for a very very long time and he can only get better.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
loyal1970":2zftr1cj said:
we need to buy him no matter how much players like him don't come along very often one of the best goal scorers i have seen for a very very long time and he can only get better.

I agree. I mean if he is for sale, can you come up with a couple hundred grand for him atleast?? I know hes worth more, and i know it was a long time ago that we sold Ladapo but is there not some of that money lying around ??