Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
martynargyle":bglb8eop said:
Argyle_4_Life":bglb8eop said:
Pathetic thread.

To everyone involved in securing our future, ignore the minority talking out of their backsides. I'm grateful for everything that you're doing. You have my respect and utmost confidence.

another ass licker

At least he doesn't type like he's got his thumbs up his arse.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
bizzay1":3uq9f3y0 said:
mikey":3uq9f3y0 said:
It would be ideal if someone in the know could find out the proceedure for complaining officially over the way the administrator has behaved in handling this case.

Mikey - have a read here: - viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55893

Thanks, I have copied it to a word doc to use if needed, if enough people threaten to complain it might focus Brenda's mind on sorting this matter out ASAP. I fancy the one that goes straight to Government.
:stout: :mrgreen:

Jul 29, 2010
mikey":13zbir9c said:
About time Brenda either forced the issue with the pb's NOW or formulate a path in for plan B. Also back off on the stalemate over the kit and replica kit. Seems that he is doing everything to stop money coming into the club. It would be ideal if someone in the know could find out the proceedure for complaining officially over the way the administrator has behaved
in handling this case. I don't thing anyone has seen so many movable deadlines. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I shouldn't bother. I wrote to the Football league and the insolvency service and got straight bat, non-commital, legal speak riddled responses which in summary add up to a big fat shrug of the shoulders. Basically the football league will "do what's best" (for whom they never said) and the Insolvency service letter was almost totally incomprehensible (and that's to someone who knows a bit about reading legal speak). I believe it was referring me to some other insolvency regulatory body..........the one set up and run by Brendan Guilfoyle :banghead:.

It's a stitch up good and proper, even the regulatory bodies are in on it.

As for this thread :lol:. Only a complete knobber would point an accusatory finger at a rescue plan, demand to be invited to the next meeting, get invited, then claim to "save him the hassle" they could lay the plans out on an internet messageboard instead. Well thank goodness people ARE prepared to put in "the hassle", if left to the likes of you Argyle would exist only as a tagged 'friend' on Facebook........because it's 'less hassle' than real friends.

You are an absolute Throckmorton Martyn, get back under your bridge. You lack civil grace or any moral fibre. You should only post things you are prepared to stand by and say in public, therefore having made the fuss you should have the moral fibre to attend as invited, show your face in support of what your fingers typed. I wondered if something like this might happen when you accepted the offer, people would then know who you were wouldn't they. Now however, like a mystery Gibraltan consortium, no-one is the wiser again. Hmmm, I wonder :wink:.

Jan 2, 2010
martynargyle":30a8rtvr said:
Argyle_4_Life":30a8rtvr said:
Pathetic thread.

To everyone involved in securing our future, ignore the minority talking out of their backsides. I'm grateful for everything that you're doing. You have my respect and utmost confidence.

another ass licker

Ever feel like you are due a session on the naughty step?

Banned users has been SO quiet recently.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
I don't favour one plan over the other I just wanted it sorted so that I can watch a game of Football. :mrgreen: :stout:

Jan 2, 2010
mikey":1c5nsmiv said:
I don't favour one plan over the other I just wanted it sorted so that I can watch a game of Football. :mrgreen: :stout:

Amen to that. I lack any skills a rescue bid might need, so I keep it simple.

Pay staff. Play footie.

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
martynargyle":24agsklw said:
if brent wanted argyle he would have done so by now, he probably didnt fly back from india to attend this "meeting" that viv could only afford an hour of her time to. this is all rubbish and you know it but youre all suckered in to this now.

You are absolutely right. He doesn't want Argyle, but he doesn't want to see the club die. He's always put himself up as a last resort, so he obviously doesn't see lots of profit in it for himself. He is just doing a very decent thing in helping with a rescue bid should it be needed.

What will you be doing to save Argyle on 5 August?

B

bizzay1

I'm sure it has been mentioned before in this thread, the secrecy which is unacceptable to the masses about the PB is not anything to do with what is or isn't going to built where - that would have to remain under wraps - but the nameless, faceless people who are behind BiL, the rescue plan will not be about what is to be built where - but we can assume that a hotel will come into it somewhere as the name and the face with the money is Mr James Brent, Chairman of the Akeron hotels group (that gives a clue) anybody else involved has been named and there are faces to those names - @martynargyle do you see a pettern emerging - we know a damn sight more already about the rescue package than we do about the PB already.
Call me another ass licker if you want but all I want is to be able to have a club to support, a club owned & run by people who's names I know and if I saw them in the street I might recognise, that is enough of an insight that an ordinery fan needs, that's the transparency that is needed at the moment and that is only coming from 1 camp.

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
martynargyle":244j6qb4 said:
Argyle_4_Life":244j6qb4 said:
Pathetic thread.

another ass licker

How old are you? Wait, don't answer that, I don't want to know. Your reply tells me everything I need to know about you.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
martynargyle":34c3encw said:
i also have no problem meeting anyone who would like to "speak" to me about how i am on this forum as i am more than prepared to stand my ground whilst "talking"

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Aug 15, 2008
Martyn your entitled to your opinion and views - however wrong and uninformed they may be. :cool:

In fact all you do is play the Agent Provocateur role and Troll people.

I am now going to my shed to make a sign -

DONT FEED THE TROLL.