Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A?

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
martynargyle":3fw0na4d said:
tonycholwell":3fw0na4d said:
I have to say as a fan of no particular bid that I feel this afternoon some stress has been lifted from my shoulders.

Well done Martin your eloquence has won the day and we now have a true champion to fight the anarchist cause in future meetings. Although I have to warn you, its not along appointment, as it is unlikely to go beyond the 5th August.

Bravo!

just fed up with all the ass licking on here!
ooooh ijn i love you oh chris webb youre amazing blah blah blah
they have all done a great job at what they have done and i applaud that but instead of people wiping asses for them why not demand that we are told of the plans?
after all its what we demand of the pbs!
and these plan b people want our club as well so i demand transparency and all plans laid out on here for all to see because i am not wiping anyones ass until i see the plans

Coooey Martin, don't i deserve to get an answer to my question? I am an Argyle fan.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
martynargyle":2uvrygam said:
tonycholwell":2uvrygam said:
I have to say as a fan of no particular bid that I feel this afternoon some stress has been lifted from my shoulders.

Well done Martin your eloquence has won the day and we now have a true champion to fight the anarchist cause in future meetings. Although I have to warn you, its not along appointment, as it is unlikely to go beyond the 5th August.

Bravo!

just fed up with all the ass licking on here!
ooooh ijn i love you oh chris webb youre amazing blah blah blah
they have all done a great job at what they have done and i applaud that but instead of people wiping asses for them why not demand that we are told of the plans?
after all its what we demand of the pbs!
and these plan b people want our club as well so i demand transparency and all plans laid out on here for all to see because i am not wiping anyones ass until i see the plans
no one can demand martin we can ask though,

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
martynargyle":1g0wes6e said:
pointless really isnt it?
after all we have to go with the flow and do as we are told!
but as i was sarcastically offered to go to the next meeting of the secret brigade and then lay it all out on pasoti i thought it would be nice if they did it themselves to save me the hassle.
so come elite people in charge of the massive save our backsides plan b, come and write down in detail your plans for the future of argyle in all its glory and dont worry about plan a as youve all stated that its about to go mammaries up anyway so need to worry is there?
wasnt it a genuine offer?

Apr 1, 2009
I thought we had all this on another thread.

How can anyone who's been to a 'plan B' meeting discuss this in detail when assurances of confidentiality have been given to James Brent? I'd love to know everything as much as you would Martyn, but it is totally unrealistic to ask the individuals concerned to trash their promises.

Feb 22, 2008
Plymouth and the Bay Window
martynargyle":1az0skon said:
but as i was sarcastically offered to go to the next meeting of the secret brigade and then lay it all out on pasoti i thought it would be nice if they did it themselves to save me the hassle.
so come elite people in charge of the massive save our backsides plan b, come and write down in detail your plans for the future of argyle in all its glory and dont worry about plan a as youve all stated that its about to go mammaries up anyway so need to worry is there?

:roll:

Jan 2, 2010
martynargyle":28tkvq9b said:

Tell you what, you get all your mates together, start a Plan C, then you can run it your way.

You think the relief of Mafeking or the evacuation of Dunkirk would have worked as well as they did, had the powers that be gon public and told all and sundry what they were doing?
No, neither do I. Not the same scale of operation, but the analogy worked for me.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
About time Brenda either forced the issue with the pb's NOW or formulate a path in for plan B. Also back off on the stalemate over the kit and replica kit. Seems that he is doing everything to stop money coming into the club. It would be ideal if someone in the know could find out the proceedure for complaining officially over the way the administrator has behaved
in handling this case. I don't thing anyone has seen so many movable deadlines. It's about time it was sorted one was or the other then perhaps all this squabbling can stop and everyone can do what they are supposed to do, and that is get behind the TEAM. :mrgreen: :stout: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jan 2, 2010
drolyag":1rgl2937 said:
Shadowknight":1rgl2937 said:
Seems to be a person on this thread forgetting which of his user names he is logging in with?

Apologies, I'll make sure I stick to the tonycholwell one from now on.

It's considered bad form to quote yourself... Ah, damn, you got me.

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
martynargyle":2vibse48 said:
totnes comie mike":2vibse48 said:
wic :? h supporters ? wich ass?? wick licking?????????????????

who mentioned wick licking lol
too many people following blindly thinking that secrecy for plan b is acceptable but not for plan a and yet no one can explain properly where the difference is and as a few people who have inboxed me recently have stated its the same every time.
you ask for transparency you get told to sod off and mind your own because we are mere fans not the elite.
but there are groups within this group and people round up and kick one persons opions to the curb.
no cliques on this site......yeah whatever.
and when i offer to meet ijn in public so and ell me his point of view and opinion on me he doesnt want to know!
personally i dont care who does or doesnt like me and i dont care who i wind up but what i do care about is my football club and whos playing god with it!
this is where the elite come in.
why wont they do an open meeting where we can hear the plans for ourselves?
why cant they just put it in the open for everyone to read no matter who it is because they see plan a as going belly up anyway so no advantage handed to them.
mr brent has the funds?
then why as a very good business man does he need from pasoti of all places to help him?
why does he need a paper boy to organise meetings?
i could ask questions like everyone else until im blue in the face but no one will answer them.
and you watch this space when plan a goes wrong and plan b tries to take over, "twists and turns" will return to the forum (yawn).
and then that will go wrong and for the remaining months of the season we will remain in admin.
if brent wanted argyle he would have done so by now, he probably didnt fly back from india to attend this "meeting" that viv could only afford an hour of her time to.
this is all rubbish and you know it but youre all suckered in to this now.
well ile ave a pint with ya bey,havnt got any info apart from the suns shining in totnes :) and how many beers have you had?that last post sounded a bit maze to me,ive had a long day aswell :)

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Pathetic thread.

To everyone involved in securing our future, ignore the minority talking out of their backsides. I'm grateful for everything that you're doing. You have my respect and utmost confidence.