Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A? | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A?

subbuteo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
As Harry Hill would say: Plan A or Plan B? There's only one way to solve this.......

FFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

esmer":12mkihnx said:
I'm not an ass licker Martyn but if Brent wants confidentiality he can have it. Heaney's entitled to it as well. He who pays the piper calls the tune and all that.They're the guys, hopefully, stumping up the dosh.

Or, to put it another way, he who pays the piper only a fraction of what was promised, should sling his hook.

A

Anonymous

martynargyle":2h9idore said:
Pafcintheplace":2h9idore said:
Now who's being an 'ass licker' :wink:

quite possibly:)

in all seriousness as i have explained to mr clarke who inboxed me, i have taken my personal misfortunes of the moment out on people on here!
i know when i am wrong and by taking myself away from pasoti yesterday for a few hours i had to time to think and realise when i was in the wrong.
the important thing for me was to apologise and if i get slaughtered for it then fair enough i deserve it but my apology extends to everyone i wound up last night and previously.

No worries mate.

Hope things pick up for you personally very soon!

Chris

O

oggyale

I just wish this take-over saga would come to a conclusion soon,i am getting fed up with it all now.

Deep down,i have a fear that the club will fold if it all goes wrong with the PB and also if problems arose with the rescue plan.

:banghead: