Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A? | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plan B.....Just as secretive as Plan A?

A

Anonymous

Getting silly now Martyn and to be frank, perhaps I was hasty in making an offer for you to attend.

It was a genuine offer, but from what I've seen since the offer was made, I would be castigated by the other attendees.

Sorry mate, the offer is now rescinded.

Jan 18, 2009
IJN":1qkbydmt said:
Getting silly now Martyn and to be frank, perhaps I was hasty in making an offer for you to attend.

It was a genuine offer, but from what I've seen since the offer was made, I would be castigated by the other attendees.

Hi Martyn,,,, your more than welcome to any of the GT/S fund raising meetings everything helps

regaeds gary

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":69mc2vns said:

Glad to hear it.

Jan 18, 2009
Why the long face?":1thtvsnu said:
uncle buck":1thtvsnu said:
IJN":1thtvsnu said:

Hi Martyn,,,, your more than welcome to any of the GT/S fund raising meetings everything helps

regaeds gary

You obviously need a clown for your Fun Day. :)

Not a bad idea . calling all clowns if your available for gt/s funday pm me :)

G

grovehill

IJN":352n82r0 said:
grovehill":352n82r0 said:
I'm just pointing out that that's not the case. so there's no need to rely on a cobbled together, unfinanced, plan that might not be the best deal around.

I was being sarcastic Grovey.

The running costs cannot be supported by simple match revenue, if it were that simple I'd agree with your synopsis.

But isn't that the whole basis of Brent's plan-that the Club is run within it's means?

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
Andy_Symons":1gftwcgb said:
IJN":1gftwcgb said:

Oh heck.

You do realise that by doing this, you've guaranteed that martyn will stretch out this thread with another 5 or 6 pages of uninformed vitriol :cry:

Indeed. Be careful not to show support to people who want Argyle to be run sustainably and transparently, Andy, or you'll be insulted as well.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
grovehill":2k5bt0bj said:
IJN":2k5bt0bj said:
grovehill":2k5bt0bj said:
I'm just pointing out that that's not the case. so there's no need to rely on a cobbled together, unfinanced, plan that might not be the best deal around.

I was being sarcastic Grovey.

The running costs cannot be supported by simple match revenue, if it were that simple I'd agree with your synopsis.

But isn't that the whole basis of Brent's plan-that the Club is run within it's means?

A club can be run within its means without exclusively relying on ticket sales.

G

grovehill

So, the club can be run within it's means to meet the terms of Brent's plan, but not in order to give all parties the time to come up with the best plan to come out of Admin. and guarantee the long term future of the club?

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
grovehill":yhmazsfo said:
So, the club can be run within it's means to meet the terms of Brent's plan, but not in order to give all parties the time to come up with the best plan to come out of Admin. and guarantee the long term future of the club?

Could just be the couple of drinks I've had,but I'm not sure I understand what you mean. :oops:

G

grovehill

GG, how do you manage to type in a straightjacket? Use your nose?

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
Tavypilgrim":1xknrbyu said:
grovehill":1xknrbyu said:

Could just be the couple of drinks I've had,but I'm not sure I understand what you mean. :oops:
oi,you said you couldnt aford to drink tav :wink:

A

Anonymous

greengenes":29hzsss9 said:
Look Grovehill some good people are trying to provide a safety net for the Club . Tell me whats wrong with that .

Also tell me what you PERSONALLY are doing ?

:lol:

Stop it GG, no really, stop it. :)

What really worries me, is the fact that James Brent could wander into this thread, and doubt his own sanity.

Luckily, I'm sure he realises that Plymouth Argyle fans are not all contrary bar stewards.

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
totnes comie mike":3oe26olj said:
Tavypilgrim":3oe26olj said:
grovehill":3oe26olj said:

oi,you said you couldnt aford to drink tav :wink:

I meant at pub prices. :wink:

TCM

Jun 7, 2011
tav if things are that bad ile buy you a couple of pints in the brit first home game ,genuine offer, :)