Neil Dewsnip (merged) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Neil Dewsnip (merged)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Heads need to roll at a higher level… the fact Dewsnip is out in charge of a championship team shows how naive we really are…..I can just see it now….Dewsnip “ I’ll give it a go ….it’ll save you some money Simon “ Simon “ yes what a great idea.”
The whole Dewsnip running the ship is pathetic and desperately amateur….finish the season and get him as far away from the team as possible.

Oh dear. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mar 24, 2019
Heads need to roll at a higher level… the fact Dewsnip is out in charge of a championship team shows how naive we really are…..I can just see it now….Dewsnip “ I’ll give it a go ….it’ll save you some money Simon “ Simon “ yes what a great idea.”
The whole Dewsnip running the ship is pathetic and desperately amateur….finish the season and get him as far away from the team as possible.
Is this the same dewsnip, who along with nance has just won us the 7 points that could keep us up when we looked in free fall ? ..he’s not the answer long term but I think the decision to put him in charge for the remainder of the season is looking like a sound one

Mar 23, 2013
Whose heads should roll? Neil Deswnip’s? Andrew Parkinson’s? Maybe Simon Hallett’s?

What would YOU have done? Please don’t say that you wouldn’t have appointed Ian Foster, because the majority of Argyle fans were delighted with that appointment after the first few game. What would you have done with 7 games left of the season to ensure survival? Neil Warnock?
Dewsnip is rightly clueless at this level… it’s pathetic that he’s talked his way into that position…. We are now a championship club … not a Sunday league team…. If we stay up it certainly won’t be down to him ….. I don’t blame the payers they are just not good enough …….. but with a better football managers brain they could play better …. Dewsnip is not that person …. He was clueless yesterday and rightly had his pants pulled down with tactics…. He’s a farce.

Jun 22, 2005
Oh mate.....

Reactions: saxman

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
Dewsnip is rightly clueless at this level… it’s pathetic that he’s talked his way into that position…. We are now a championship club … not a Sunday league team…. If we stay up it certainly won’t be down to him ….. I don’t blame the payers they are just not good enough …….. but with a better football managers brain they could play better …. Dewsnip is not that person …. He was clueless yesterday and rightly had his pants pulled down with tactics…. He’s a farce.
I don’t think he’s “talked his way into that position” at all - in fact, I’m sure he can’t wait to get out of the dugout. But if we stay up, then - yes - it will be partly due to him. He and Nance have steadied the ship twice this season at short notice: neither profess to be managers or head coaches, they are ‘can do’ people, that have rolled their sleeves up and got into it, for the benefit of our club.

There seem to be lots of people with very short memories, willing to take cheap pot shots at those who are at the coalface, giving it their all. I suggest reading these words by Theodore Roosevelt, before sniping at Neil Dewsnip from behind the safety of your keyboard:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Sounds like someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

ND is a stop gap, no manager would have come in and managed to get the team playing. Its a grind and ND is better then IF was at getting the grinding results and the players playing for him.
Way too late in the season to get another non knee jerk manager in when IF was let go, (6 games) for a new manager to get players on his/her side. Was never going to happen.

We all know Jan threw Argyle, Ss leaving messed up the feel good factor, IF came in and changed the recruitment strategy, Azaz and Cundle leaving our two by far best creative midfield players. Mistakes were made and kast time u checked this is all new water for SH, and we should be eternally grateful for what he has achieved so far.

Going forward ND will not be the manager we all know this, we know a new one will come in but that cant happen till we know what league we are in.
We know we desperately need a midfield and some strikers, defence can be ok when the midfield works.

We all know hardie and MW are struggling, Hardie i dont thibk scored in the last 12 games last season 🤔.

Frankly to be where we are still in iur hands with two games left considering the size if the championship teams, their grounds, experience and finances is simply amazing.

Sep 3, 2011
Sounds like someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

ND is a stop gap, no manager would have come in and managed to get the team playing. Its a grind and ND is better then IF was at getting the grinding results and the players playing for him.
Way too late in the season to get another non knee jerk manager in when IF was let go, (6 games) for a new manager to get players on his/her side. Was never going to happen.

We all know Jan threw Argyle, Ss leaving messed up the feel good factor, IF came in and changed the recruitment strategy, Azaz and Cundle leaving our two by far best creative midfield players. Mistakes were made and kast time u checked this is all new water for SH, and we should be eternally grateful for what he has achieved so far.

Going forward ND will not be the manager we all know this, we know a new one will come in but that cant happen till we know what league we are in.
We know we desperately need a midfield and some strikers, defence can be ok when the midfield works.

We all know hardie and MW are struggling, Hardie i dont thibk scored in the last 12 games last season 🤔.

Frankly to be where we are still in iur hands with two games left considering the size if the championship teams, their grounds, experience and finances is simply amazing.
IF was sacked too late. Should have been before the international break. This was mentioned several times on here, that would have been 8 games for a new manager to turn it around but no, the club waited for another 2 defeats.

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Dig upwards!

May 11, 2019
Come on Ian, you’ve really got to let it and see if you can salvage your career somewhere else 😉

Last edited:
May 16, 2016
How to say "I mainly play video games" without saying.......

Feb 9, 2021
Totally agree he sounds like an insurance salesman..says what people want to hear. He just interferes in everything and is the reason Schuey left. Never known a director of football to interfere with a game while it goes on.
It's the reason that we won't get an experienced manager as they will not put up with it. So it will be another puppet he can manipulate
See you at Millwall

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon

:poop:. You need to calm down FG, you'll give yourself a connery if you carry on like that.