Neil Dewsnip (merged) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Neil Dewsnip (merged)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
i really like dewsnip.

I'm not sure I do, but that has nothing to do with the price of eggs. He's there at the moment and not of his own choice, so we should back him.

Yesterday you could see Nance and Dewsnip were outsmarted by a far better coach (but a rat) in Schumacher.

When the dust settles, we will get our very own manager, who hopefully is a diametric opposite to that idiot Foster.

Jul 6, 2005
In the situation we were in, going with Dewsnip and Nance probably was the best option.

Until yesterday, they had done well but to go to Stoke with Schumacher in the opposite dugout and to set up and play the way that we did was really poor.

Argyle were everything that Schumacher had hoped they would be. He knew exactly what to expect and set up Stoke accordingly. That was firmly down to Dewsnip, he played straight into Schumacher's hands.

Dewsnip's post-match interviews was pathetic and insulting to most Argyle fans.

To simplify it by saying they were better than us on the the day without taking any responsibility himself was far too simplistic.

He said the flare up involving Cooper was a significant moment in the game. Why would that lift the Stoke players more than the Argyle players?

He also said that he made changes at HT (when we were already 2-0 down) to be more competitive in midfield and thought we were better for it in the 2nd half, although we created nothing.

Who would have known that our 2 CM players would be over-run by their 3!

Also, at 2-0 up and with Argyle offering no threat whatsoever, Stoke were able to coast through the 2nd half in 3rd gear but still managed a 3rd goal in added on time.

Oct 19, 2021
Analyse this…. We are a championship club….with hard working fans that desperately want to stay in the championship so mr sustainable gives his mate who has never managed a club in his life to try and keep us up….that is a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is mad
Well we’ve got seven points from four games since Foster was sacked. That seems pretty good to me. How many points were you expecting to get from those games?

Jul 12, 2016
Well we’ve got seven points from four games since Foster was sacked. That seems pretty good to me. How many points were you expecting to get from those games?
If we fail to get any more points and are relegated what a waste of time.

Melbourne Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jul 12, 2005
Analyse this…. We are a championship club….with hard working fans that desperately want to stay in the championship so mr sustainable gives his mate who has never managed a club in his life to try and keep us up….that is a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is mad
Mr Sustainable?!?! Were you saying that last season? Were you so derogatory in December? Simon Hallett has been behind the massive turnaround in our club on and off the pitch. He hasn’t given his mate a job - he’s trying to find a solution during an already hard season, which has thrown hand grenades along the way. Stop sniping!

Jul 12, 2016
Well yes, but then again we may well maintain our recent form and pick up some points and be safe. Some people are talking as if we’ve lost ten in a row or something.
You may have noticed how hacked off I am by yesterday's result!.
On reflection it was as much to do with who we lost to as the result. Felt
like as if mucking up our season wasn’t enough he just had to put the boot in. I really hope we can pull off a miracle but since the New Year the season has been a disaster. We may not have lost ten in a row but it feels like it now we are standing over the trapdoor

Mar 23, 2013
Totally agree he sounds like an insurance salesman..says what people want to hear. He just interferes in everything and is the reason Schuey left. Never known a director of football to interfere with a game while it goes on.
It's the reason that we won't get an experienced manager as they will not put up with it. So it will be another puppet he can manipulate
See you at Millwall
Hallelujah someone see’s through the bullpoo

Dec 25, 2021
I keep hearing about the success he’s brought to the club.
You do realise that Lowe and Schumacher recommended him… not the other way around.

The only appointment I believe he’s made is Foster.

• Haha
Reactions: green pants
Mar 23, 2013
Mr Sustainable?!?! Were you saying that last season? Were you so derogatory in December? Simon Hallett has been behind the massive turnaround in our club on and off the pitch. He hasn’t given his mate a job - he’s trying to find a solution during an already hard season, which has thrown hand grenades along the way. Stop sniping!
Apologies I must have mistaken this for an opinions site…. Which I stand by.

Oct 19, 2021
You may have noticed how hacked off I am by yesterday's result!.
On reflection it was as much to do with who we lost to as the result. Felt
like as if mucking up our season wasn’t enough he just had to put the boot in. I really hope we can pull off a miracle but since the New Year the season has been a disaster. We may not have lost ten in a row but it feels like it now we are standing over the trapdoor
I completely understand where you’re coming from. I too am extremely angry at Schumacher for leaving when he did and I’m so frustrated by the poor performance yesterday. But as it stands today it wouldn’t take a miracle for us to stay up as we are in the driving seat and in reasonable form. I’d rather be in our position than that of the teams below us, particularly as we have a superior goal difference on all of them.