Neil Dewsnip (merged) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Neil Dewsnip (merged)

Sep 11, 2023
Analyse this…. We are a championship club….with hard working fans that desperately want to stay in the championship so mr sustainable gives his mate who has never managed a club in his life to try and keep us up….that is a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is mad
Calling Simon Hallett mr sustainable is frankly insulting after all he has done for the club. Where would we be without his business know how??

May 16, 2016
Analyse this…. We are a championship club….with hard working fans that desperately want to stay in the championship so mr sustainable gives his mate who has never managed a club in his life to try and keep us up….that is a joke and anyone that thinks otherwise is mad
I'm getting......"never seen Argyle relegated or supported a club that's been in a relegation battle before"....

Apr 27, 2023
The tweet from his daughter yesterday was very heartfelt.

We've played seven games under the Nancesnip partnership: won 2, drawn 4, lost one, winning 10 points which based over a full season would put us just outside the play-offs or after currently 43 games on 61 points.

Can they be our manager for next season? 😀
Quite simply - NO

Sep 3, 2011
It's the reason that we won't get an experienced manager as they will not put up with it. So it will be another puppet he can manipulate
See you at Millwall
If the club find themselves in League one in 12 days time then I would have thought there will be big changes.

Jan 9, 2012
Thankyou Hallett, Dewsnip and Nance. I don't have any finger nails but I do have faith in you. Saddened the Fozzy trial did not bring result sfor the fans and for Fozzy personally. However Mr. Hallett and Co are sure to steer the Mayflower in the right direction from here and hopefully get to put up all sails(y) now time to relax:coffee:

Reactions: IvyG

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
We really cant cock about with another inexperienced manager

We won't be able to appoint a seasoned, proven Championship manager without the baggage of failure at this level.

Realistically, taking a punt on someone unproven is our best chance of success - we just need to be more thorough in our assessment of them than we were with Foster.

Reactions: IvyG